i finally picked up my jcm900 from some guys house and got to play it. i havent checked the tubes in it yet but this thing sounds AWESOME!

i cranked it and ac/dc's nut-sack slapped me in the face. i used my OD as a clean boost and i was in metal territory. holsy ****, this amp is super sweet.

i got it for 450 euros. its the 50 watt, 2 speaker version with g-12t75s in it. this thing rules. and the cleans are awesome.

just thought id share with you guys
Nice, glad you like it! My mate's just bought a JCM900 half stack and it sounds very nice with his superstrat with hot pickups. Didn't get the opportunity to crank it though
- Gibson Les Paul Studio
- Squier Standard Strat
- Roland Cube 60
- Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde
- Boss OD-3
- Behringer EQ700
Quote by SamDking
Nice, glad you like it! My mate's just bought a JCM900 half stack and it sounds very nice with his superstrat with hot pickups. Didn't get the opportunity to crank it though

i cant wait till my emgs come in. it'll sound even more hot-rodded. it is possible to get bad settings though. i fiddled with the bass and you have to watch out or it will mud up. maybe its the epi les paul custom stock pickups that muddied it up, sinse theyve benn known to do that.

otherwise its perfect. the shared EQ isnt a big deal. i jsut dial in a great distortion and use the clean as-is. and it still sounds very warm and cozy.
cool, glad you like it, man.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
if you cranked it and you got a good acdc tone it must have el34s in it...if so ...its gonna do you good.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals