Honestly, I have never heard of that brand of guitar. I don't know anything about it's quality.

What happened to the Epi LP custom you were looking at?

Check out Washburn guitars. The Idol series looks a little like a Les Paul, but more modern. They have good sound and you can easily get a really nice one for the same price as the Epi LP Custom you were looking at.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
is there a decent les paul ultima copy?
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
I've never heard of richwood, they look nice but they seem kinda expensive for a low profile make. I doubt they would be better than the tremonti se because its a great guitar, i also second xenn99 on washburns. Look into the washburn wi65, because its seems like awesome value with seymour duncan pickups, grover tuners and buzz feiten tuning system.
no but the original that it copies, the Indie FDL Special is amazing honestly it kicks major arse.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
you should go and check the guitars out in a local shop if possible, but I don't think it will beat the PRS, I played on the PRS and it plays really smooth and sounds fine
well i'd imagine its just a pretty decent korean made guitar with some fancier inlays, shouldnt be too bad probably the exact same guitar as the indie one apart from the headstock..
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Last edited by ScottishAngus at May 17, 2006,
ive never heard of it, but you could always lookit up on musiciansfriend.com they will tell u and u can read other ppls reviews and stuff
Ibanez GSR190 Bass
Ibanez IBZ10B amp

Ibanez GAX30
Boss DS-1 Distortion
whats the cheapest prs with the funky bird inlay.

i like the epi les paul..it's just to common.. is the tremonti good for soloing and finger tapping...
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
Im not too familiar with PRS, but i dont think you'll get one with the birds inlay below 2,500... new that is... The SE models dont run the birds. They have moon inlays. I'
Don't get an Epiphone over a PRS. If I was you i would go for the PRS SE Singlecut if you like the Tremonti. The difference in quality between an Epiphone and PRS SE editions are miles apart. The new PRS SE Singlecut has a maple body with a flame finish and looks like a USA model, the PRS designed humbuckers kick an Epiphone in the ass for tone. In that price bracket you wont get better quality than the PRS SE series.
As for the Richwood, i wouldn't go near it. It might look pretty but it could suck big time. I would never spend that kinda money on a guitar unless it was a PRS. Could get a decent Fender at that price too.
My advice would be save for something special and worthy of an expensive price tag. I have an Epiphone SG, and in my mind for my next guitar it can only be a Gibson or a PRS!
are soapbars any good?
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
^Soapbars as in p-90 pickups? They're fine if you like the sound of them.

Seriously-go out and try some Washburns. You can get a great guitar for cheaper than the Epi you were looking at and pretty much no one has a Washburn. They're great guitars, but just aren't popular. Here's links to two great guitars in your price range. (I'm assuming that the Epi LP Custom at $600 is your max price.)

WI66PRO- http://www.washburn.com/products/electrics/idol/wi66pro.aspx

WI67PRO- http://www.washburn.com/products/electrics/idol/wi67pro.aspx

They are basically the same guitar, but the WI67 is semi-hollowbody. I tried one yesterday and it was really, really nice. You can get either of those for around $600 USD.

If that's a bit much, you could look at the WI64. It's also really nice and still has almost all the great features of the other two (buzz feiten tuning system, grover tuners, mahogany body, maple top(on WI64DL)).

WI64- http://www.washburn.com/products/electrics/idol/wi64.aspx

WI64DL- http://www.washburn.com/products/electrics/idol/wi64dl.aspx

The distressed version of the WI64 is only $300 USD on music123.com and comes with a deluxe gigbag. The regular WI64 is about $350 USD and the WI64DL is about $400 USD.

All of those are really nice guitars that not everone has. They sound good, are versatile, and look awesome.

And they're all in you're price range.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar