What is your guys' outlook on the Peavy XXX 212 120W Tube combo and the Peavy Valveking 212 100W tube combo? Which of the two would you buy? The ValveKing is roughly $600 and the XXX is roughly $700...is that a good price for either? Also, which of the two amps has all around good sound for stuff like A7X, Bullet for my Valentine, Blink 182 etc. and has a nice warm tone, crisp clean tone, hard distortion and such.

Thanks for any help.
Quote by NAME GOES HERE

Did you see what I did there? I made fun of his mom!
Peavey XXX is going to have a lot more distortion. The Valveking is more of a classic rock amp. I would go for the XXX over the Valveking.
Look at marshall, traynor, fender or laney tube amps if you can They'll have a much nicer warm crunch and clean channel, which I believe is the sound you're looking for. The valveking's an ok amp, but you could get a much nicer all tube amp for the same price if you look second hand.
Good luck mate

Jimbob78
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Go for the Valveking, its nuts, jimbob said to look at some marshalls, the big marshalls I wouldnt mind, but wait for an all out assault on em when this post gets hotter...
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join