Page 1 of 2
Well, since there was an Ensiferum thread and someone mentioned how the good thing about Jari leaving Ensiferum is the creation of Wintersun, I decided they should be disguisted.

The new album is coming out at the end of the year, title is "Time" and it shouldn't be a dissapointment.

What's your thoughts on them ?
I have one album, its decent but its not smething I listen to every day.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
hahaa TtahaT lOlZ0RZ!!11 KEEGAN LIKEA DA pEnIs!!1

i love wintersun, by jari shouldnt have left ensiferum
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
lol. They should be disguisted?

I really haven't heard much of Wintersun, but from a lot of people that I've heard they're pretty cool, maybe I'll have to check out the work sometime soon.
Black/Death.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
hahaa TtahaT lOlZ0RZ!!11 KEEGAN LIKEA DA pEnIs!!1

i love wintersun, by jari shouldnt have left ensiferum

Shut up Derek, we all know that's really you who likes it

Jari should've stayed with both bands
Good band but sometimes it's kind of boring because of the down-beatness type sound. Death and the Healing is one of my favorite songs though.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Had it on my iPod while doing my 3D modelling work today. Amazing stuff. A thoroughly enjoyable listen.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Do they have a chick singer?
A womans heart is a deep ocean of secrets

=
do they have a female singer?

=
ok im an idiot for posting twice. maybe ill get banned now

=
I swear we had a thread about Wintersun a little while ago. Whatever. They're decent.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Hell yes! I love Wintersun.. One of my most listened to bands at the moment. Great album.
I truly am my own redeemer
Blindly I follow none but myself
Without fear I am
Unhallowed be my name

Myself am hell and hell I shall unleash
I laugh at Thee to scorn
Mock Thy majesty
Pour forth my chalice ov victory
I like them,strangely, but i really dig them on a small dose :/

Having too much of them its like having too much Bacardi Silver,after 5 or 6 of them you just want to
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
The greatist band on earth as far i'm concerned. Winter Madness and Battle against time are jsut simply amazeing, hell anything Jari touches turns to gold.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Ensiferium is awesome, with and without Jari. Jari>than the Norther guy who's singing with em right now, but still.

I really enjoy the album that I have...I think it's either untitled or self-titled.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
^ at your sig.

Great band but...
Quote by SorrowIsMe
Yeah.
Winter Madness and Beyond the Dark Sun = w1n for Jari
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Quote by SorrowIsMe

Having too much of them its like having too much Bacardi Silver,after 5 or 6 of them you just want to

Same for me with the Bacardi, not the same with the band. I like everything I have heard from them so far, maybe even more than Ensiferum.
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
Morsch sind Baum und Pfad
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
mir ist kalt...
Wintersun is a pretty sick band with great guitar playing.

I heard the new album is coming out in May, but May is almost over. Does anyone know when the album is coming out?
Quote by laffyjam
Wintersun is a pretty sick band with great guitar playing.

I heard the new album is coming out in May, but May is almost over. Does anyone know when the album is coming out?

It's coming out the end of the year. It was suppose to be done in May, that's what they first thought.
^didn't they just start recording it?

This is probably one of my favorite bands atm. I seem to not be possess the strength to stop listening to Beyond the Dark Sun or Battle Against Time...or any song on the album really, they all own.
Yes, they did start recording it. But Jari first said it should be done by May (this was last year sometime), but of course it isn't even recorded. It should be out by the end of the year though said.

Favorite songs = Death and Healing, Beyond the Dark Sun, Battle Against Time, Sadness and Hate. Basically the whole album.
Been listening to them a lot lately : /

Waiting for the new 1 too.
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
A little over-hyped as far as I am concerned. They have some moments, but it ends there.
Don't be derivative. Explore...
It's taking them a while to get there new album huh.. The last one was put out a couple of years ago if I remember right..?
I truly am my own redeemer
Blindly I follow none but myself
Without fear I am
Unhallowed be my name

Myself am hell and hell I shall unleash
I laugh at Thee to scorn
Mock Thy majesty
Pour forth my chalice ov victory
the s/t cd is a masterpiece, its one of the few cd's i can listen to ALL the way through without feeling the slightest bit of boredom

cant wait for the new one
Can't wait for the new album (though its far away) deffinitely buying that the second is comes out. 8 songs just isn't enough. Mind you they all do severly own, favourites are "Death and the Healing", "Sleeping Stars" and "Beautiful Death"

Edit: Oh yeah, that drummer is nuts, he knows when to turn it on. "Battle Against Time" is just nuts. Not to mention Jari can shred/sweep like a mother.
Anyone know an EQ that can get close to what Jari's rhythm guitar sounds like? Also, anyone know what amp he uses?
i have self titled, its pretty good, not really OMGZ HAX good, but yeah....good listen.

what genre would Wintersun fall under? melodic death? black? i have no idea
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
I think of them as melodic death, but they could probably be categorized several different ways. Anyway, they kick absolute ass. I love their album and I can't wait to hear the follow up.

Death and the Healing>j00
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
Page 1 of 2