Page 1 of 10
I have this friend that i just ment this year when i came to 6th grade. We are pretty good friends. But anyway, i'm pretty sure he is gay. I just looked and noticed the clues. I asked our other friends about this and they all agreed w/ me. I don't have anything against gays, it's just a little weird. I'm still gonna be friends w/ him,but should i ask him about it?? Or just leave everything unsolved??
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
That's neat.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
Quote by gtrfrk123
I have this friend that i just ment this year when i came to 6th grade. We are pretty good friends. But anyway, i'm pretty sure he is gay. I just looked and noticed the clues. I asked our other friends about this and they all agreed w/ me. I don't have anything against gays, it's just a little weird. I'm still gonna be friends w/ him,but should i ask him about it?? Or just leave everything unsolved??

You're in fuckin' 6th grade? What the hell kind fo judgement can you make on sexual orientation or anything involving emotions and relationships? Go home, you're dinners getting cold.
Poor advice.
uhh, you're 12? What the fudge, boy?
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
'91 Standard Gibson SG [w/ Bare Knuckle Warpigs]
Peavey Triple XXX 112
Quote by gtrfrk123
But anyway, i'm pretty sure he is gay. I just looked and noticed the clues.

Was it the UFIA he gave you?
Quote by gtrfrk123
I'm still gonna be friends w/ him,but should i ask him out?? Or just leave everything unsolved??

definately ask him out

-chris-
<DInkyDaisy>I would so have sex with tauket now.
<SpacedOut>I'd kill to have tauket naked in a bath of warm milk right now.
<Blnkgttrst>Oh Chris, you're what the Spaniards call "El Terrible"
<Jallas>chris you're hot in bed
He's intelligent for a 12 year old. Don't dismiss him. If you weren't thinking about these same things at his age, you must have been sheltered.

And I wouldn't ask him about it. If you must, strike up a conversation about a female or females, and take note of his reactions and responses.
Youre in six grade, you probably think everythings gay.
'J'adore ah les femmes', yeah I love my riches, 'bonjour' money and 'au revoir' bitches
eh, don't worry about it, my take on the whole gay thing is "i'm not gay, i don't care if you are, just don't hit on me"
You can't really tell in 6th grade dude. If I know anything, he may grow up to be gay but right now I'm sure he can't tell.

Oh yeah and I'm assuming you mean his voice, girly manner etc. That doesn't necessarily mean he's gay though I admit, I generally assume most people like that are gay by my grade (sophomore.)
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by z4twenny
eh, don't worry about it, my take on the whole gay thing is "i'm not gay, i don't care if you are, just don't hit on me"

That's the most rediculous take on homosexuality, and everyone says it as if it's some sort fo defense: "I'm not gay and I don't care if you are, but LOL don't try and hit on me! LOL!!"

Newsflash: If you feel uncomfortable that a gay guy is hitting on you, that means you have a rpoblem being around gay people, which means you have a problem with gay guys.

I've been hit on by guys and you know what? It's just as flattering as being hit on by girls. Someone thinks you're attractive, so go you!
Poor advice.
There really is only one way to find out if he is gay. And you'll be killing 2 birds with one stone, you never know, this could be just what you're looking for.
Hai UG!
yeah he might be, i knew a kid a few years younger than me that was as effeminate as hell but he was straight, maybe he does that so he can pick up on all the girlies (i've considered acting queer to get chics..... chics dig guys that are queer..... don't ask me why, but they do!!)
Were the signs like, him grabbing your ass, or blowing kisses at you, or you two makin out. because then hes totaly gay.

lol im glad no one takes anything personally on this site........hopfully
Do you like it
HARDER or Faster

PRESIDENT OF THE SIXPOUNDER WHEN I POUND HER
CLUB
Quote by Sixpounder
Were the signs like, him grabbing your ass, or blowing kisses at you, or you two makin out. because then hes totaly gay.

lol im glad no one takes anything personally on this site........hopfully

I said it before and I'll say it again--the UFIA gave it away.
Quote by stellar_legs
That's the most rediculous take on homosexuality, and everyone says it as if it's some sort fo defense: "I'm not gay and I don't care if you are, but LOL don't try and hit on me! LOL!!"

Newsflash: If you feel uncomfortable that a gay guy is hitting on you, that means you have a rpoblem being around gay people, which means you have a problem with gay guys.

It's not like being gay is normal. Just face it, gay people are different and have SOMETHING wrong with them. It's fact. Man and women were meant to reproduce, that's why men and men or women and women physically can't do it. SOOOO, what he was saying was "I don't have a problem with the person, just don't force your abnormal sexuality on me because it offends me." Which i think is a perfectly normal, unhomophobic thing.

Seriously, who wants to see 2 guys making out in public? Nobody wants to see it.....btw I have and it's not fun, bud.
Quote by stellar_legs

I've been hit on by guys and you know what? It's just as flattering as being hit on by girls. Someone thinks you're attractive, so go you!

Dang. I feel uncomfortable when ugly chicks or gay guys hit on me--does that mean I'm asexual?
Quote by tauket2
definately ask him out

-chris-

Quote by FenderJTx
Boys will be boys.

:hah --- wait...
Quote by Gman400
It's not like being gay is normal. Just face it, gay people are different and have SOMETHING wrong with them. It's fact. Man and women were meant to reproduce, that's why men and men or women and women physically can't do it. SOOOO, what he was saying was "I don't have a problem with the person, just don't force your abnormal sexuality on me because it offends me." Which i think is a perfectly normal, unhomophobic thing.

Seriously, who wants to see 2 guys making out in public? Nobody wants to see it.....btw I have and it's not fun, bud.

What the fuck? How dare you make it sound like being gay is some sort of affliction?

And I don't want to see two dudes making out in public, but you know what? I don't want to see a girl and a guy making out in public either. However, neither situation is really any of my business. So STFU.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan

What the fuck? How dare you make it sound like being gay is some sort of affliction?

And I don't want to see two dudes making out in public, but you know what? I don't want to see a girl and a guy making out in public either. However, neither situation is really any of my business. So STFU.

Thank you. God forbid you catch a peek at two fat Gothic ugo's (male and female) going at it. I'd much rather see two hot guys as opposed to that.

PS, where you been baby?
Poor advice.
Quote by Gman400

You are a dumbass. Let's just leave it at that.

Actually, let's not. Gay people still = people whether they're making out, sleeping together, or just hanging out. You can watch two dudes walk around in public together, right? But you can't watch them locking lips. Does that mean you can watch a straight couple walking around together, but can't stand them locking lips? Homosexuality, whether it be a choice or be a natural-born sexual preference, has to be respected in some way or another. You don't have to show any tolerance towards them if you don't want to, but should they be obliged to smile while straight people are doing what is wrong for them to do? If you're locking lips (if you ever do) do you just expect them to stand around and smile? If you do, I suggest you do the same for them.

Many people believe the way we treat homosexuals will, in a hundred years, be compared to the way blacks were treated up until 1960. All I know is that in 100 years I'd rather be known as a contact on the underground railroad than a Jim Crow.

EDIT: Looks like Primus has already wrapped up my point while I was typing this...
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Yeah, maybe 2 guys should reproduce together and pass on their homo genes. Oh wait, they can't. It's an acquired trait and guys can't reproduce together.

How is being gay NOT some sort of affliction? Seriously dude, I'm not saying they're poor people (though IMO everyone at gay pride parades should be shot or beaten...don't whine about that you know it's true,) I'm saying that they have a mental conflict, probably resulting from an issue during childhood regarding the persons parents. Think about natural selection, why would homosexuality be a genetic trait if they can't reproduce? Surely they can't pass the trait on then, so it's a mental deformity.
Quote by stellar_legs

How often?
Uhh, if a homosexual man hits on you, it's probably because he thinks you're gay also. Which brings your dress sense, perhaps, into question...

Not that's a problem.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Ahh yes there is somthing wrong with gays. There minds fuked up, its not natural. And gays are so stuipid, they try and make it seem like a racial issue, when its not. there not a race, their mentaly unstable
Do you like it
HARDER or Faster

PRESIDENT OF THE SIXPOUNDER WHEN I POUND HER
CLUB
dude your in sixth grade id take advantage of all the girls before i would worry about my friend bein gay. . .hope he is more tail for you my bro
setup:
Jackson ke-3
Peavey supreme 100

Quote by Archaon
if I ever see a greenday kid throwing up the horns while listening to greenday, I'm going to have to kick his ass. I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to throw up the horns, just not to greenday.
Quote by Ninjor
How often?

Quite a bit actually. About a month ago at work I was hit on. This paraplegic in a wheelchair asked me if I wanted to go to a movie with him. He comes in the store a lot and he's well known, so being friendly I say, "Yeah dude, that sounds cool. maybe sometime." To which he goes, "By the way, I'm gay."

Honest to God, it was so unexpected. I didn't mind. I just thought it was funny.

Haha, those crazy paraplegics....
Poor advice.
Quote by Gman400

So .... thinking that all gay people are "forcing their abnormal sexuality" on you ISNT homophobic?
keep on flufflying
Quote by primusfan
I don't want to see a girl and a guy making out in public either.

What about two girls making out in public?
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
You're in fuckin' 6th grade? What the hell kind fo judgement can you make on sexual orientation or anything involving emotions and relationships? Go home, you're dinners getting cold.
that right there is some PWNAGE
Quote by z4twenny

well put
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon