Page 1 of 2
Okay, this is about the 1,000,000th thread I've made for BOC, but I really believe that they are a great band, influencing countless other bands. Their musical genius is never appreciated. I feel that until Buck Dharma dies, his true talent will never be loved, then everyone will suddenly love his stylings(see Pantera).

But that aside, what are your guy's favorite BOC songs?

Ahh yes, this link has two live songs from BOC, check it out.
http://www.blueoystercult.com/Studio-main.html
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
-Stephen Colbert: 'The Colbert Report'
i love Godzilla that song is effen awesome
Quote by Unofficial

I can't imagine me bringing up this topic at the luch table.
"Hey guys, you're all circumcised, right?" "Guys?"

and heres how you get "innie titties"
Quote by lou_dog69

maybe he stuck a vacum up his ass and it pulled his nipples in
Holy crap i love these guys! Dont fear the reaper has always been one of my favorite songs! i just never knew who it was by untill like last year.
Whatever it is you do, DO NOT CLICK HERE! ! it will bring the end of the world upon us all!!!! I swear you click it, and you will end o.O
Dont fear the reaper

Godzilla

Astronomy

Veteran Of The Psychic Wars

I'm Burning For You
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "- Bruce Lee
Their best albums are...

Workshop of the Telescopes(compilation)
Secret Treaties
On Your Feet Or On Your Knees(live)
Tyranny & Mutation
Curse Of The Hidden Mirror
Harvest Moon
Imaginos(though I haven't actually heard it)
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
I'm burning for you, godzilla, and don't fear the reaper are the only ones I have heard and they sounded pretty good to me
[IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/locomotive179/johnlennon3.png[/IMG]
dont fear the reaper has to be, actually one of my favorite songs, just so good all around
So, for those who don't know much by BOC, some good songs are...

Harder Songs
See You In Black
On Step Ahead Of The Devil
Dominance And Submission

Good Guitar Parts
Harvest Moon
The Marshall Plan
Buck's Boogie

All Around Good Songs
I Am The Storm
ME 262
Hot Rails To Hell
Nosferatu
I rly like astronomy, nosferatu, workshop of the telescopes, and veteran of the psychic wars. Their a great band!
Ya, there one of meh favourite bands. Godzzzzzillllaaa! Don't Fear Da Reaper.

Dancin' in the ruins!!!
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
Quote by BlueOyster23
So, for those who don't know much by BOC, some good songs are...

Harder Songs
See You In Black
On Step Ahead Of The Devil
Dominance And Submission

Good Guitar Parts
Harvest Moon
The Marshall Plan
Buck's Boogie

All Around Good Songs
I Am The Storm
ME 262
Hot Rails To Hell
Nosferatu

THis guy sure knows his stuff, someone should tab those songs in Power Tab, that would kick major ass!
Quote by BlueOyster23
THis guy sure knows his stuff, someone should tab those songs in Power Tab, that would kick major ass!

You quoted yourself

n00b
I like Don't Fear the Reaper and Burning for You. Some of their better known songs.

I'd really like to get some of their albums when I get some dough, because they seem great.

My dad saw them when he was in college when they were more commonly known as Soft White Underbelly.
Quote by Derigiberble
You quoted yourself

n00b

? I quoted myself to make a statement, also to keep this thread from dying. Not because I am a "N-zero-zero-B..." whatever that is, because it sure as hell doesn't spell noob.
This is my favorite classic rock group ever. They were so underrated and I wish they got more credit.

The Marshal Plan--I love the story told and the riffs are awesome.

I Love The Night--So many emotions go through me when I hear this song.

Astronomy--A cult classic.

Cities On Flame with Rock and Roll--I love that riff.

Career of Evil--Very evil tone. I believe BOC was a pioneer in the begining of metal.

Take Me Away--Great guitar work.

Don't Fear The Reaper--Another cult classic.

Dominance And Submission--Great song.

Flaming Telepaths--Another great song. I love the solo sooo much.

Dancing in the Ruins--This song brings me to the 80's.

Then Came the Last Days of May-- Quite possible my favorite song ever! The story of drug smuggling in the west mixed a bluesy tone quite possible gives me a eargasm.

I wish more people knew the genious that was Blue Oyster Cult.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
^^Lol, I've seen you around the Pit but never in here.

I noticed that you're originally from Brooklyn, and I know that BOC was based out of Long Island and did a lot of gigs and stuff in the City. Did you ever get to see them live?
i might be seeing them with foghat on the 28th. tickets are 20 buck s hahaha
Quote by JimmyPageSlash
nice i like how rocker clothes are cheap. im gonna be dressing completely rocker soon

TOOL ALERT
Don't Fear the Reaper, the world does need more cowbell, i have a fever and the only cure is more cowbell
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
^^Lol, I've seen you around the Pit but never in here.

I noticed that you're originally from Brooklyn, and I know that BOC was based out of Long Island and did a lot of gigs and stuff in the City. Did you ever get to see them live?

I wish I saw them live back in New York, but I didnt know too much about them until I came out here to Arizona.

we get it u like the blue oyster cult
cut it with these ****n threads, althouggh godzilla and dont fear r wsome
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
^^What the hell are you doing in Arizona anyways?

I have no idea. Im doing college out here though.

i need some blue oyster cult... whats their best album? i feel compelled to buy it
To be honest I was put off by the great sun jester, what kind of a song is that.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
^"The Great Sun Jester" is one of their few acoustic style songs. I don't like as much as a lot of their other stuff, but is a pretty interesting story in the song.

^^Try 'Secret Treaties' or 'On Your Feet Or On Your Knees'
I seen Danny Miranda, bassist for BOC at a Queen concert in Chicago (Deacon retired, Miranda replaced him).
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
^Yeah, I heard he was doing something with Queen, but I wasn't sure if he was the opening act or what.
i really like Then came the last days of may, cities on flame and this ain't the summer of love
"Brian theres a message in my alphabits, it says "oooooo""
"Peter those are cheerios"
Amzaing ****ing band..although I believe it needs some more cowbell!!!
Quote by metalmonsterr
The first time i heard about Granny Sluts 16 on DVD i was like OMG AWESOME.I feel like they made it just for me, then after i saw it the black granny at the end just makes me feel really awkward and depressed
Page 1 of 2