Has anyone tried both pedals? i'm thinking of getting one of those two. Any expriences with it would be great and if you need info on the stuff i have here it is:

Laney VC50
Mexican Standard Strat
Keleey Mod Metal Zone
ISP Decimator Pedal
i dont know the specifics of your amp, but assuming its tube, get the overdrive, or at least AN overdrive. might want to look into Ibanez ts-808 or maybe ts-9.
Quote by Tiamat
dont buy an amp, amps are just stupid.

Quote by t2russo
oiled... i like the feel of oiled wood in my hands... wow, that was homosexual...
I just bought the OD 20 two days ago. I'm not a great guitar player, so I'm sure I have yet to tap it's potential, but I love it. Lots of different great tones, some great features. I recommend it, but consult with someone who has used both. I don't have much to compare it to.
The OD-20 is a nice little distortion proccessor that I use, but I plan on trading it in sooner or later. It doesn't nail all the features of the distortion pedals it models (ala the 3 band EQ on the MT-2), but it does a good job modeling them. The Boss distortions are of course the best and you can get some whacky fuzz settings on it.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)