Sum 41, is just about everyone in my bands favourite band, and recently with Daves departure, we thought we had to do something, like a cover or something. But instead we want to do a medley. So far, were for sure including the In Too Deep solo, and to end it, were going to play, all of Pain For Pleasure including singing. We just need some help with other parts, we'd probly do parts of 2-3 more songs, with no singing. Any suggestions or help would be apreciated!!!!!!!!!. Thanks Jake of Folsome www.myspace.com/folsome
Last edited by memo139 at May 17, 2006,
You guys should do the intro for Fat Lip since it is one of their better known songs. Maybe that could lead into the solo for Hooch since that is one of their better solos. Also, F*** the Devil Up the A** should be included because it is of their first CD. That is all I can come up with right now. Good luck.!

P.S. I'm also a fan of Sum 41, because they were one of the first bands that I really got into. I was saddened by Dave's decision to leave. However, I'm excited to hear his new project. It sounds like it is going to be very good.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
the best idea is to see what songs are in the same key so that it sounds smooth when editied together.

i love sum 41, you should deffo do a bit of a song from each album. good choice in pain for pleasure i was lucky enough to see that song live and it knocked me out!