guitars like H-1000 and the c-7 / c-1 hellraiser that seem very much alike but have a nice price difference bothers me. is it the brand name? the quality of production, crafstmenship ect? what do you guys think?
There's only like, a 50-100 buck price difference.

Buy the one that feels nicer.
haha
i think that esp guitars have a very different sound as compared to the shecter c7. i own a schecter c7 blackjack and i have played on an esp. i feel the esp is designed for a more artistic curvy kinda playing style if you get my meaning where the c7 is designed for heavy raw power chords....so i guess it depends on what kinda music you play and what kinda sound output you want
when you compare the newer lines of their guitars, like the schecter leite and the ec100 the price range increaces. i now have the s1 elite with an 500xl lawrence and im wondering where the price and quality is realy what is being paid for or the brand name.
i got a crate gx-60D, i dont know much about amps but i think its pretty good. i like to play all iknds of music but mainly rock. maybe if i put emg's my guitar would be the same...
You'd have to route that guitar for EMG's to fit (just warning you). I don't know how the guitars are made but the ESP might be more physical labour intensive than the Schecter, which would drive up the price (considerably).
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
Schecter
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
Don't get me wrong I think ESP makes a good guitar, but I prefer Schecter.

Edit: ^ Hey #5!!! I am number 4!!!!!
member #14 of the club! PM Gabel to join

Martha Stewart for UG President '06
Quote by onemanarmy9
You'd have to route that guitar for EMG's to fit (just warning you). I don't know how the guitars are made but the ESP might be more physical labour intensive than the Schecter, which would drive up the price (considerably).

ummm No you dont.
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Hey Schecter lovers, what do you think of the C1+ ~ I'm thinking about buying one for a different tone to what I have now.
Ibanez RG321MH - (PAF Joe / FRED)
Vox AC30