well it has a very small sound hole ( if that even is a sound hole). fret board look nice to. is it an electric to
Actually it has 3 sound holes. Those are sound holes on the top side of the guitar. From what my friend said it plays like a masterpiece. Wonder if he will let me strum a few times on that $10,000 piece of work?? Usually he doesn't mind if I pick up one if his Laravee guitars that runs about the same amount. I'm not sure if it is an acoustic/electric. I'll have to look at it. I haven't seen the guitar yet. I was at his shop last week and he came there and then asked me if I wanted to do some lessons. So I went over to his house and thats when he asked me if I got to see it and I told him I didn't.
I would imagine it is an electro/acoustic because you don't usually see cutaways on non electric guitars.

And a note on the soundholes you will have really excellent high range sounds. It will be very crisp on treble. The bass will also be good, but not the crisp sound of the treble. This configuration makes for an awesome guitar for certain types of music like fingerstyle and the likes.
This is the info he has on it. Its Maple....Go figure:

Eggle Maple Leaf

Maple top, back and side. Mahogany neck. Falling maple leaf fret markers. Falling maple leaf sound hole on the upper bout and 2 on the side facing the player.
ok seriously, if that guitar was a female, I'd take it out to dinner and a movie just so I could get it home later and make love to it.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by BigFatSandwich
ok seriously, if that guitar was a female, I'd take it out to dinner and a movie just so I could get it home later and make love to it.

ditto