Okay, well my parents just got some new funiture and a big long bit of chipboard and 2 bits of MDF came to support the furniture in the boxes...

and i need the dimentions for the body, if any one has then it would be a great help, oh and the angles etc...

long bit of chipboard with fretless neck

MDF bits

and please note: by no means is this a serious project that is going to be fully done with pups etc, im just doing the body at this stage. i have the wood so why not pla with it!?

those dimentions would be greatly apprieated too! please leave thoguhts!
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Well if it isn't serious, make your own whacky shape
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
yeah i thought of that but i want an explorer i love the shape haha
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
goddamn...........................i HAVE to come to your house and see everything you build...mainly the bass.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
so can anybody help me here, at all?

or can anybody give me the dimentions of their guitars that they have built plus a pic?

i never knew how hard it would be to actually draw on a body shape !!!??
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
i think its definitely gonna sound crappy,cos its made of mdf...
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
^^im only making the body to see how good i am, and to learn ways to do things, its not acutally guna be a guitar man...MDF is **** haha
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89