stop trying to compare different brands you close minded idiots. And to people asking for advice go and ****ing try **** out stop asking becuase all anyone here ever says is fedner bigson or ebinez. Same with pickups GET EMG'S!!11! THEY WILL MAKE YOUR SQUIRE SO METAL. "What guitar is good for metal" MAKE UP YOUR OWN ****ING MIND. YOU CAN MAKE ANY GUITAR SOUND LIKE ANYTHING.

IF YOU REPLY TO THIS YOURE ONE OF THE ****HEADS I MENTIONED. IM GETTING RID OF MY COMPUTER SO I DONT HAVE TO READ THAT PILE OF **** THATS GONNA FILL UP DOWN BELOW

I'll be the first one to say... good riddance. Yes, they get annoying but you don't have to reply to them. Why don't you try to make some worthwhile threads instead of just giving us crap to look at. Hypocrite.
Go away you ignorant cum dumpster. Trolls belong under bridges, so go back home under the bridge.

Reported. :-P
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
OK thats it, Who let the 12 year olds out of their designated n00blar forum?
Ug's Stupidest Member of the Year - 2005
I like threads like this. They make me giggle.

Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
RaWr!

*closed*

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details