- RG321MH & SZ320MH for fixed
- S470 if you want a floating bridge
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
for the record.... none of those bands are METAL... its Nu-Metal. disturbed to me is just hard rock. but anyway... I still stick with my answer i gave you in your last thread
dude whats with all these threads lately about ibanez guitars put all your questions into one thread its easier for us to answer them. and go for a guitar with a fixed bridge
RG321mh, SZ320 or SZ520qm if you can afford it. These all have fixed bridges so are ideal for changing tunings and they will be beter for palm muting than a floyd rose equipped guitar.
dude do you think we would recommend **** ass guitars we ****ing do this everyday and for what music you recommended the guitars we recommended you will do you fine but just go to a shop to try them out
Quote by Metal/Guitarist
ok dude chill "goosfraba"

sorry i will try to find a store nearby but the nearest one is pretty far from me

dude... some of us actually do this for a living. WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Most of us would be calmer if you havent have created a ****load of threads.
Quote by S!lent-Feel!ng
dude... some of us actually do this for a living. WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Most of us would be calmer if you havent have created a ****load of threads.

ahem youve just joined this month be careful of what you say you might piss off all the other mods. oh and if your mom wont drive you get your dad to drive you nah but seriously the guitar is great i mean you could always get it returned
danno i think it came from anger management

edit: s!lent_feel!ng learn how to edit your post or else you get a warning from the mods
Quote by azn_guitarist25
danno i think it came from anger management

edit: s!lent_feel!ng learn how to edit your post or else you get a warning from the mods

which post?
^Well, doubles are generally okay, but triples usually get you reported.
321 and some better pups would be around $400
Ibanez RG321MH - (PAF Joe / FRED)
Vox AC30
Quote by azn_guitarist25
ahem youve just joined this month be careful of what you say you might piss off all the other mods. oh and if your mom wont drive you get your dad to drive you nah but seriously the guitar is great i mean you could always get it returned

...Other mods? You seem to think you're like the unofficial moderator of this forum.

Put your ego away before it pokes someone in the eye
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by S!lent-Feel!ng
for the record.... none of those bands are METAL... its Nu-Metal. disturbed to me is just hard rock. but anyway... I still stick with my answer i gave you in your last thread

Good job Mr. I'mgodandhavethepowertodefinemusic
Gear:
Black Ibanez RG170
Line 6 Spider II 112
Genius Mind
here is my answer to your question and for the double posting a thread thats exactly the same as the last one..... @ Threadstarter: