After much searchin umm

http://www.music123.com/Peavey-Millennium-4-BXP-i137603.music

That bass anygood? i've decided to play bass for my band ( flea ) and am tired of constantly borrowing. Any other suggestions also apreciated. my budget max is about 300$ oh and i can only buy from music123 (or someother place that has international shipping )
You might want to look into a pack if you only have 300 bucks. You won't find a reasonable amp for whatever money you have left after you buy that bass.
is a nice bass, but like MX said you might want to try a pack...it will be hard to find a decent amp for about 80
Guitar
1972 Fender RI Thinline Tele(coming soon!)

Amp
Peavey Bandit 112----FOR SALE 150shipped con us

Pedals
Fender PT-100 Foot Pedal Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
Digitech Grunge Distortion
Boss BF-2 Flanger(FOR SALE)
^If you're gonna be playing in a band, you're better off spending more money on an amps so that you can be heard. A pack probably won't cut it with drums and guitars.

I've never played that bass, so I can't comment.
"You can practice to attain knowledge, but you can't practice to attain wisdom." - Herbie Hancock
Quote by Inahrima
Way i see it, Good bass + no amp for say 2 months is a better equation than crappy bass + crappy amp. *shrugs*

Quote by Inahrima
anyone?

please do not double post, especially just to reiterate your topic after a day.

Peavey's are great basses for the price, but if you're honestly thinking that it falls under as part of the ocmbination of "good bass + no amp", it's probably only going to be a little better than the bass you get in a starter pack. It's a matter of how much you need the amp, and if you're jumping right into a band situation, you need a moderate amp.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
Try the Squier Bass Pack, it comes with a 15 watt I think. My bass teacher has a Peavy, they're pretty nice. Im thinking about getting one btw
I have the same bass and I absolutely love it. Just dont expect to get a flea sound out of it. Unless you get a fender or musicman their resale value are pretty bad. If you look around ebay you might find a higher end peavey around your budget.