Assyria

this is a metal band from around here and my friend is the drumer, and i might be the new bass player for them. they are so good.
Quote by MedicreDemon
Metalheads aren't assholes.

It's the damn Blues fans.

Quote by Stimpomatic
one of my friends wouldnt let me play turok 2 for the n64 with him so i threw my controller at the back of his head and hit him pretty hard.

haha
Giv'er, check them out.
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by Stimpomatic
one of my friends wouldnt let me play turok 2 for the n64 with him so i threw my controller at the back of his head and hit him pretty hard.

haha
how about stop listenen to mainstream crap, and stop caring about quality..
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by Stimpomatic

haha
^^WTF? IF you want people to listen to this, don't be an ass. It DOES have bad qaulity.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
i know it HAS bad quality

they arent ****ing rich, they could barely afford there instruments.. start listenen to music for the music, not the quality, and really its not that bad

it attracted Opeth's manager. they might be getting signed to their label
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by Stimpomatic

haha
Quote by saga_7
i know it HAS bad quality

Yeah.. you know and so do we. He was just saying...
Oh my God, I can't believe that 'arguement' happened. It's hard to get into music with bad quality recordings... even though I wouldn't say they were that bad.

Mainstream is mainstream for a reason.
Your band sucks!

Kidding, but if your gonna flame the shit through anyone who disagree's, good luck getting anywhere in the music industry.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Isn't Assyria the country that took over Isreal after the split of the 12 tribes and sent the Jews to Exile in Babylon. Hmmm. Then when they were about to take the Southern tribes God sent plagues upon them and they were wiped out. And the songs that the Jews sang in Babylon can be heard in one awsome Sublime song, "By the Rivers of Babylon".

This has nothing to do with this really, but I felt special because I knew this. I'm not much of a metal guy at all, I used to be, but yeah quality is ok, but still good songs.