This is quite short but its something i've been working on for a while. Your opinion is appreciaated. The bits in brackets are for backing vocals.

So this is how it goes,
This is how how it cries,
this is how i fall in your eyes.
i want to be with you,
but theres one thing i can't do,
i can't stand to be with you,

(falling)

Call out your name,
i will cry out in shame.
if this is how it goes,
i wont go,
i wont go.

(falling)

This is how i know,
I cant beleive its true,
is it really true?
Are really like that.

(If you)

Call out your name,
i will cry out in shame,
if this is how it goes,
i wont go,
I wont go!

(GO! GO!GO! GO!)

All for you...
<3[FiTB]?>
So this is how it goes,
This is how how it cries,
i want to be with you,
but theres one thing i can't do,
i can't stand to be with you,

**This is how it cries? That doesn't make much sense, since "it" obviously isn't a person.**

(falling)

Call out your name,
i will cry out in shame.
if this is how it goes,
i wont go,
i wont go.

**Rhymes seem a little forced, but I think that's ok here. I bet it sounds awesome with music if you sing it with emotion. Good job on that part**

(falling)

This is how i know,
I cant beleive its true,
is it really true?
Are really like that.

**No rhymes there but that's alright. that part doesn't flow really well.**

(If you)

Call out your name,
i will cry out in shame,
if this is how it goes,
i wont go,
I wont go!

**once again, i like it**

(GO! GO!GO! GO!)

All for you...

Decent song i guess. I give it a 5/10, but don't worry, that's good coming from me. I have yet to give someone a 9 or a 10 on a song of theirs. Please crit mine, it's called The Clouded Glass. thanks.
Thanks. Most songs dont make sense, and i think this is one of them
<3[FiTB]?>
Are really like that.-- that line is missing grammer shouldn't it be Are you really like that?
I don't know how you can think this song is hard to understand, it's not very deep. The chorus is the best part as long as it builds with the music and it is sung well. As far as meaning it seems rather clear that there is a girl you like alot because she is nice but she is most likely very convoluted morally and a terrible person. She is of misleading character therefore the mixed emotions and your confusion. She did something terrible, probably slept with some guy. That is my guess. Try to make this more clear with the story, and inject some emotion into it, and be less cliche. I fall into your eyes is silly.

If you have time crit mine: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=361357
Jesse Wants To Die Just As Much As You Want Him Dead