Ive seen a few aiden tabs and i dont know how people can be so ignorant, like in the begining of " I set my friends on fire" its tabbed out in single nots when clearly any guitarist with a brain can tell that its octaves. i know how some people here hate wrong tabs, how do they get accepted if their not right?

if your a fan of aiden i can assure you they are in (Low to High)
Db Ab Db Gb Bb Eb

sorry but aiden is my favorite band and i hate to see them get butchered on here with wrong tabs and tuning and info.
waaaa
somebody call the waaambulance
if you don't like wrong tabs
tab em yourself
Quote by sonixon
I'll say.
They were originally going make Claudio a part of Mount Rushmore, but the material was not tough enough to sculpt his hair out of.

Quote by thefinalcut
"St. Anger" was done in Drop Z tuning, they were trying to "out heavy" Slipknot.
haha i love how i make a thread to my fellow aiden fans and see what they have to say and then poof a bunch of douche bags with nothing better to do are like "blaah aiden sucks, tab it yourself"

wait whats that saying again?" if you dont like it dont watch/listen"???
i am a fellow aiden fan
and thats wut i have to say
tab it yourself
Quote by sonixon
I'll say.
They were originally going make Claudio a part of Mount Rushmore, but the material was not tough enough to sculpt his hair out of.

Quote by thefinalcut
"St. Anger" was done in Drop Z tuning, they were trying to "out heavy" Slipknot.