Okay, so I've been playing guitar for a few months now, and I recently tried out a friend's guitar. His strings had colored end balls? What kind of strings were these? they sounded so nice compared to mine, and I'd like to string my guitar with them.
yeah sounds like it maybe GHS? i use daadario on my strat and GHS on my les paul and i prefer daadarios so go for em regardless id say
Quote by R_H_C_P
You're joking right?

It's like comparing sex to sticking your penis in a blender.

yes, sounds like Daddarios to me too, i looked on the back of a pack of them the other day, and it had a color code for the balls on the end of the stings, (black for the 6th..Yellow for 5th..etc) (not sure if those are the right colors, just throwin that in there)
I just strung mine yesterday with some Daddarios The color code is
1=Silver
2=Purple
3=Green
4=Black
5=Red
6=Brass (bronze gold or whatever)

Posted by Smokey Amp

OMFGZ!!!1!! PUNK_DUDE2005 IS LIKE, THE SAVIOUR OF MANKIND! HE'S LIKE THE FIRST THING ON MY MINd WHEN I WAKE UP AND THE LAST THING ON MY MIND BEFORE I SLEEP. SOMETIMES I THINK ABOUT HIM IN MY "PRIVATE REFLECTION TIME"..UH HUM..
definelyty daddario. i personally hate daddario strings. I thing ernie bal is the best for the price, becauser theyre pretty cheap. i personally prefer elixers
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
I hate ernie ball strings personally, feel and sound horrible. That definately sounds like ddarios, and thats all i use now a days
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT