I'm considering buying a JS30 Randy Rhoads this summer. I was gonna buy a Gibson Flying V, but I soon realized I wasn't gonna afford it so I'm wondering if the Randy Rhoads model is any good.
i've tried and it was ok but i'd really suggest getting a RX10D or RR3, they are worth the money
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
my friend has one, its the best and coolest V you can get for under 300 bucks
Im also considering buying one or saving more for a RX10D.
A friend of mine recently bought a JS30RR, and Ive seen him do a show with it already, they seem fine and dont play too bad, but he pups suck. Im gonna change them anyways, so no prob.

The thing is that the RX10D has a thinner neck and better overall look and construction ,this is definatley worth pating for if you ask me, especially the neck that plays better. Its one thing you cant really upgrade on a $300 guitar..
Im probably going to save for a RX10D myself, but I can also get a really good price on the JS30RR, so im not totally shure yet. (A friend of mine works a at a guitar shop and can get me 45% discount , so it will be realy cheap, un der $300)
It's a very nice metal guitar, didn't play one much but I liked the moments I did spend with it. It's a Jackson, it can't be bad, either way
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
I cant buy from Ebay unfortuanatley... well I dont think I can. Stuff has to shipped miles to get to my country. So I doubt it will be worth it.

we dont even have RX10D's in SA, it could get braught down by the guitar shops, but th4en it is usually more than getting it shipped in yourself. W e do have JS30RR's though, thats why I might get one.
well if they have js30rrs it shouldnt be very hard at all to get rx10ds, at least you should still be able to get them without having to pay heaps of money on top of the price purely for having to order it in
Quote by BaptizedinFire
I'm considering buying a JS30 Randy Rhoads this summer. I was gonna buy a Gibson Flying V, but I soon realized I wasn't gonna afford it so I'm wondering if the Randy Rhoads model is any good.

dont buy it, i know youre gonna brake it, haha just kiddin, johnny boy.
My current rig:
Samick Strat
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox DA-5
Samick 80 watts amp (Doesn't sound good though)
Zoom 505
Boss DS-2
:stickpoke
Quote by sgtsniff
dont buy it, i know youre gonna brake it, haha just kiddin, johnny boy.

Learn english Aanrryy
Quote by BaptizedinFire
Learn english Aanrryy

youre just a cow
My current rig:
Samick Strat
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox DA-5
Zoom 505
Boss DS-2
Quote by BaptizedinFire
Your english is worse than Kai Hansen's on Walls of Jericho

hmm, maybe , but a girl doesnt love you just because she says hello
My current rig:
Samick Strat
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox DA-5
Zoom 505
Boss DS-2
Quote by sgtsniff
hmm, maybe , but a girl doesnt love you just because she says hello

But she's damn horny