I have a Schecter Blackjack which comes with the JB bridge pickup which has received a lot of bashing. I was wondering how to make the adjustments of the pole pieces to get a heavier tone for stuff like Pantera, Slayer, Metallica etc. It seems a little to bright and trebbly and not that powerful tone of those bands. Thanks for the help.
theres a thread with all the measurements, did you search it
This is how you keep a blonde busy for hours!
Click Here

Quote by gsr2k6
My gf tryed to click your sig link and then asked me why it wouldnt work .

Oh.. wait....
yea but I still wasnt clear on a few things; it provides some measurements, but what exactly is the measurement of?
Quote by pierce34celtic
I have a Schecter Blackjack which comes with the JB bridge pickup which has received a lot of bashing. I was wondering how to make the adjustments of the pole pieces to get a heavier tone for stuff like Pantera, Slayer, Metallica etc. It seems a little to bright and trebbly and not that powerful tone of those bands. Thanks for the help.

Plenty people go ape shit over the JB, dont let Dave (and myself) scare you

The JB is more of a rock pickup, but it can do metal (Dave mustain used them up till recently), an amp with enough balls can EASILY launch them into metal territory.

as for the pole peices, ask Danno or Ibanezforlife
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
its a high treble pickup.

so when i put it in, i just raised UP the BASS side poles, and lowered the treble side poles to about flush with the pup.

i incresed the mid poles slightly above flush, but not as much as Bass.

its really to ur preference. ive never had a problem with my JB.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by TimmyPage06
Dammit Jenny.. again I looked at your pic and thought it was Dave MC.. and was like.. Whoa, Dave has a JB? wtf...

That wasnt dave that posted, it was jj178448230582.

Similar avatars.
BOLD.
haha yeah sorry. i hate having an avatar. but i promised the regs i would keep it until after the EG voting. so im standing by it.

also, i love the pic, i think its really funny, but i cant tell when its my post either.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by Ihearthetfield
JB doesn't have enough crunch for the music I play (metallica)

I like invaders

so you don't like tone