howdy. i recently got a used amplifier monday, and i can't read the name of it, so i don't know what it is. it is a two-named company, and the first name is "heughs". i think this amp is from the mid 80's, because it was made in west germany. if anyone can tell me the second part of the name of this amp, it would be greatly appreciated.
heughs and ketter
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
Nobody likes a faggot? It is blatantly homophobic talk like this that stops our country from truly being free, you stupid, Nazi ****.
Quote by El Benno
Nobody likes a faggot? It is blatantly homophobic talk like this that stops our country from truly being free, you stupid, Nazi ****.

Of course, in a free country people aren't allowed to express opinions just in case other people don't like them...

Maybe logic isn't your strong point. Anyway, www.hughes-and-kettner.com
Quote by El Benno

thats a quote from a movie i think.

and please don't mention gays and free in the same sentence...whens the last time you saw a homo picking cotton? its not a parallel that should be drawn.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
Quote by El Benno

Dude, you got totally pwned by smb

...and now I will silently watch as this thread becomes yet another half-assed, noob infested discussion of the so called "ethics" of a free society.

Also....Smb, sigged
What Comes Before Part B? Partaaaaay!

Quote by HammettHead
lmao psykopoo ur a bloody genius!
Last edited by psykopoo at May 18, 2006,