My dad took my electric guitar where he lives and he won't be back in 1-3 weeks.
What should I do..
go to a music store every day and "try out" other guitars
Grammar Nazi.
Well my dad lives like 2 hours and 30 minutes away and a guitar store is 1 hour away and my mom don't leave town.
Quote by Spanky209
Kill him.

yeah, do it.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
2 words ANGRY MASTERBATION
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Man get yourself a guitar real quick...or you will be in shambles
Quote by Johnnyboy66
Maybe you just suck at the guitar?

Quote by dudeman_andy
feed a pigeon bicarbonate of soda, let it swell up for a while. then feed it to the dogs and

BOOM head shot!

(pigeons explode after having bicarbonate of soda, they cant fart. stupid pigeons.)
Quote by rockon1824
make a guitar! a tissue box, some rubber bands, and a paper towel roll should do the trick.

Yeah, annoy the hell out of your mom so she yells at your dad so he brings back your guitar, and of course you could always perform some rituals.
member #14 of the club! PM Gabel to join

Martha Stewart for UG President '06
Quote by killinsniper
My dad took my electric guitar where he lives and he won't be back in 1-3 weeks.
What should I do..

Well... Why did he take it if its YOUR guitar? You probably shouldn't have been a ****head or something and got your guitar taken away.

I know it sucks, my dad took and SOLD my equipment (that I paid for..) once... but yeah, I duno, don't do something stupid?

Borrow a guitar from someone?
oh ya, find some bizarre, disturbing hobbies so ur mom will be forced to supply u with a guitar of some kind. I suggest making a tiny alter in your bedroom and sacrificing small rodents on it, make sure you have lots of candles and weird music, make her watch too, that will convince her u need a guitar, or psyciatric help.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
I love it when someone on UG asks "What should I do?"
member #14 of the club! PM Gabel to join

Martha Stewart for UG President '06
Quote by Schecter Gnome
Yeah, annoy the hell out of your mom so she yells at your dad so he brings back your guitar, and of course you could always perform some rituals.

erm...rituals?

anyways, get some pots and pans and some spoons and you've got a drumset.

also, play with a whisk, they sound cool
What you should do is act like a total moron (throw rocks at cars, windows, people, piss in your front yard, sniff pixie sticks, etc) and blame the lack of guitar playing as your problem.
Quote by the_white_bunny
2 words ANGRY MASTERBATION

lol ya dude thatll totally work this guy knows how it is
Just shut up and stop making a big deal out of it. I cant believe you actually posted such a silly childish question.
Just shows how much of a moron you are.

Thank You.
Quote by 4string-tsurigi

also, play with a whisk, they sound cool

No no, the whisk is only for brushbeats.

For a real hardcore sound, use a pair of tongs, or knives (blunt of course).

KILLER TONE! The knives kinda make the pots go out of tune after a bit though.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Oh My God What Should I Do My Dad Is Leaving Town And He Is Taking My Blink 182 Cd With Him For A Month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by ar73m
Oh My God What Should I Do My Dad Is Leaving Town And He Is Taking My Blink 182 Cd With Him For A Month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

START A BLINK182 TRIBUTE BAND IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Should be thankful you have an electric guitar.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
START A BLINK182 TRIBUTE BAND IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Done, will you join it?
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by killinsniper
My guitar broke so ..ya.

WTF?

So you make it seem like your dad TOOK your guitar, but really its broke so you couldn't use it anyway?

WTF?

Shut up and quit whining.
Quote by ar73m
Done, will you join it?

YEAH JUST GOT TO GIVE MY 2 WEEKS NOTICES TO MY GOOD CHARLOTTE COVER BAND
Quote by StaggHound
Did your daddy maybe take the guitar away to be looked at by a guitar doctor?

Shut the f up.I am 15 and I broke my bone nut and I wanted it fixed.It isn't my fault I dob't have a guitar store near by.
Sheesh, 15 years old?

Main thing is that you wouldn't have been able to play the guitar anyway.

You want another option?

Order a new guitar online.

Because hey, if you won't go to the guitar store yourself, then you don't have the luxury of options.
Quote by rockon1824
make a guitar! a tissue box, some rubber bands, and a paper towel roll should do the trick.

Nah, all you need is some tissues, your mother, and some small furrie animals to have plenty of fun for a few weeks. Rubber bands too if you are really kinky.
Here are some steps to help you in your time of need:

1. Write a poem on how this affects you.

2. Cut yourself

3. Sing the poem (Optional: flick your nuts and you can sound like Coheed and Cambria!)

You're done!
Wait. You broke the nut...so your dad too it with him. Wow. Did you think of fixing it yourself?
Get another guitar. Squier Bullets are about $99.00 at Guitar Center.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Quote by killinsniper
What should I do..

tough s.hit... i broke my wrist and cant play for another 5 weeks... we all have problems
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by killinsniper
Shut the f up.I am 15 and I broke my bone nut and I wanted it fixed.It isn't my fault I dob't have a guitar store near by.

so basically, your dad bought you a guitar. You broke the guitar. Your dad is now taking it away to get fixed and he is paying for it.

Seriously, if I had a whiny brat for a son like you, I'd punt you into a nuclear reactor. Or break out the belt. Whichever. Suck it up, you broke your guitar and your dad is fixing it. You make it sound like he's wrongfullly stealing your belongings.
^Yeah man, parents don't have to suffer all that for their kids- paying for their upkeep, taking care of them, etc- but they do. You know why? Cause they love you. Be grateful your parents even love you and are being nice enough to give you the best life they can (not that I have bad parents or anything, just making you aware of it).
Quote by killinsniper

ya d00d i no how et es win my mom wnted 2 drive da bmw she bot me i said phukk no woman and i pimpd slapped her.

u shud do da same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!