hey everybody. i didnt see a TEN thread so i thought i would make one. these guys are my favorite band. sooo, share your thoughts about them. and check out Ace's side project, I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business.

PEACE

-william
I'm Back.

[STAY THIRSTY, MY FRIENDS]

When Autumn comes, it doesn't ask
It just walks in where it left you last
You never know when it starts
Until there's fog inside the glass around your summer heart
I like The Early November, I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business is okay I suppose. I only enjoy Untitled 9 and So I Decided To Give Myself A Reason.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
well your cool you have a taste in music but anyone else....

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.
Member number 5 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Jazz
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
i can make a mess are amazing, simple as.

i've never totally gotten into the early november though, basically because i can't be bothered buy their record(s).
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
I can make a mess was a much better project.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I love "Ever so Sweet", but all the other Early November songs aren't that great. I Can Make a Mess... is great though.
There is no place else to go
The theater is closed
Ahhh, I love both bands.
And I can't wait for the triple disc TEN are putting out (sometime in June?)
My friend is really into them...I guess i'll give em a listen.
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by MattDaviesFFAF
^Short for Arthur isn't it?

Arthur Enders

I love how in the ICMAM cd cover for all the credits his name is "Arthur Enders" because the font is so cute, and as we all know, Ace is pretty much the prettiest man ever.

PS- The new triple-disc TEN cd comes out July 11th. I cannot wait at all, and for anyone that has the TEN/IATA split EP, Outside is an amazing song.
Quote by emomints
Green day have to be one of the biggest emo bands in the world (and I still love them). Which do you lot think is there most emo song 'coz me and my friend can't decide lol
The Early November sometimes, not often, but sometimes get a play by me everyonce in a while. They were really ace live, but I dunno just not into then I guess.
Outside is such an awesome song. There's just something about it that I really love but I don't know what it is.
After listening to All we ever needed, I was instantly hooked.

How's the album "The rooms too cold?" it's the only one they carry around here, and i'm planning on buying it.
Last edited by Keegs22 at May 22, 2006,
It's pretty amazing albeit a song or two that seem to be filler.
Quote by emomints
Green day have to be one of the biggest emo bands in the world (and I still love them). Which do you lot think is there most emo song 'coz me and my friend can't decide lol
i like both. pretty amazing stuff if u ask me. but i do admit that i listen to i can make a mess a little more than the early november.
^so do I, I used to think it was blasphemous, but now I just embrace it.
Quote by emomints
the new early november cd is awesome from what I've heard

So long coming

By the way I'm not "back", I'm still on a mission for the next 17 months here in florida

Happy listening
No Recent Activity
Quote by ColdFrontAttack
the new early november cd is awesome from what I've heard

So long coming

By the way I'm not "back", I'm still on a mission for the next 17 months here in florida

Happy listening

Well, Derek, I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say hurry up and come back
Quote by emomints
I'm a little more impressed with TEN's newest album (someone posted a link to MTV2, they had the ENTIRE album up for listening, it's a lot more, well, indie/rock i guess. very different from old TEN), but I've never been a huge fan.

I Can Make A Mess though, is sex. One of my absolute favorites.
Inexplicably Asian
Coheed & Cambria Fan Club Member #4 -- PM CoheedANDnofx6 to join --
Quote by stratstrummer40
They were really ace live

you totally intended that pun...

And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Quote by Junny
Ahhh, I love both bands.
And I can't wait for the triple disc TEN are putting out (sometime in June?)

I just got it yesterday...didnt listen to it all though.
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
Quote by fenderfreak101
you totally intended that pun...

I always do that, it's funny because people that catch are all, "lolerz!"
Quote by emomints
I preordered the 3 CD set for $16 and it also came with a shirt and signed poster which was a pretty good deal. I've only listened to the entire thing once though. I have songs from the albums before and from those I like "The Mountain Range in my Living Room" and "Pretty, Pretty". From the new album I've been liking "Decoration".

I've had chances to see them before but each time I've missed them. I was hoping to see them on Warped Tour but they weren't on tour when they were by my area so there goes yet another opportunity.