so....me and 4 of my friends have been a band for a few months and we're pretty good. I won't do a link or ne of that ****. no worries. but lately our drummer started playing with another band. now i could care less. but we leave our gear at his place cause it's a bitch to haul halfstacks PA's and guitars around. Today i picked up my axe and it was horribbly out of tune as was the other guitarists. this realllly pissed us off...because you don't touch another mans guitar unless you ask. and my amp settings where changed. when we where talking to him about this he got defensive...and well....acted like an asshole. He said he didn't do it so it wasn't his fault. I think that we leave our stuff there with a mutual agreement so he should take care of it...and not let his other band touch our ****...well. it's highquality **** and the other guys aren't as experianced as us....so...how do i handle this delecate situation while avoiding the desire to shove his bass drum up his ass....?
The Adults Are Talking.
Tell him to be extra sure to make it known the other band that it's not their stuff so they shouldn't play it. If I were you I'd atleast take my guitar with me, since that's not hard to haul around, and maybe your amp heads as well. If he does it again then go ahead and kick his ass or whatever you have to do to make sure he knows your for real lol.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
well, you are kinda at fault for leaving your stuff at his house. but i would still shove the bass drum up his ass
Make money of it. Tell the other band they can use the stuff.. for a price

Also, write out the settings on your amp, so you can easily change them back.
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje
Well, it's not right for another band to be using your gear.

Simple things would be trying to talk to his other band about it.

Another would be to find another rehearsal space.

The main thing is to try and contact the other band and see if something can be arranged; such as levying a fee on use of the PAs and stacks.

And it'd be better if you made sure to take your guitar with you. You never know what could happen to it in someone else's hands.
Oh **** im real defensive of my gear if there is an understanding that the gear is there and its his resposibility and he should know not to let anyone else use it The whole drum set is going up his ass. Noone touches my **** withouht permission i didnt spend alot of money on it so someone can **** with it
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
why is your guitar there in the first place? *without you* bring it HOME. as far as amps are concerned, take the power cords? that way they can't be used, or like someone else said take the heads, don't take it all out on your drummer, yea, it's his house, but for all you know, he could have been out of the room, in the bathroom, something like that, he might not have even known about it. talk to the other band as a WHOLE. It's your equipment, tell them to get their own ****. it sounds like maybe you should practice at a guitarists house and just bring the drums back and forth, it might be a pain in the ass but you'll all be happy *except the drummer, as bringing drums back and forth=pain in the ass*
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
Just leave a note that says "if your name isn't <so and so> don't touch my stuff"

Gotta love the e-thugs: "kick his ass!"
Quote by pratt121
Just leave a note that says "if your name isn't <so and so> don't touch my stuff"

Gotta love the e-thugs: "kick his ass!"

what if he changes his name?
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.