I just ordered one of these. Anyone have one? How is it?

ESP M-1000FM
ESP Viper 400
Peavey 5150II half stack
Korg DTR-1000 rack tuner
Furman power conditioner
they run for about 60-70 USD

ESP M-1000FM
ESP Viper 400
Peavey 5150II half stack
Korg DTR-1000 rack tuner
Furman power conditioner
what is a tremel-no?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Its a thing you put on your tremelo to lock it in place, so you dont have to replace the bridge if you want it hardtail.
BOLD.
My friend got one. And he loves it to death. It truly did increase the sustian by up to 7 or 8 seconds on his ibanez S. The tuning on FR guitars is dead easy with a T-No, you can tune just like a hardtail.

He/I (as I have played it too) recommend it strongly.
I'm thinking about getting one, but 60 dollars is alot to fork out, when you can just shove woodblocks in the back of your guitar.
BOLD.
Mine came in the mail today, this thing is amazing, i love it. it adds a lot of sustain and locks my trem in place, and tuning is very very easy. the one thing is it is a bitch to install. no routing is required but installation really sucks, it does require soldering if you have a grounding wire attatched to your trem claw.

ESP M-1000FM
ESP Viper 400
Peavey 5150II half stack
Korg DTR-1000 rack tuner
Furman power conditioner
Quote by maddd0g
I'm thinking about getting one, but 60 dollars is alot to fork out, when you can just shove woodblocks in the back of your guitar.

its more of a metal rod.

i need to pick-up one.
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Quote by maddd0g

The Tremol-no and a block of wood are in completely different leagues.

A must have, if you have a floating bridge.
Quote by Mascot
A must have, if you have a floating bridge.

what if you actually want to use the trem? Then it's a bit pointless, no?
Ibanez RG1570
Epiphone Black Beauty
Line 6 Spider II 112
BOSS CS-3 Compression Sustainer
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE
what if you actually want to use the trem? Then it's a bit pointless, no?

it has a locking mode to be like a hardtail, a dive only mode an a stabilizer type mode were you use your trem like normal but it stays stable even if you like break a string
I just watched the video for it (http://www.tremol-no.com/videos.asp) and its amazing. I was thinking of getting a guitar with a trem, but i go to drop d alot so it would suck because i would have to unscrew the lock etc. but now that i saw this i'll definately get a guitar with a trem. Thanks threadstarter for telling me about this
Meh, I'll live without these new gimmicks
I enjoy a hearty roast dinner...

...for breakfast.