anyone know of some good riffs to use with your delay pedal to make a cool lick? If so post it, I'd apprecaite it
Thanks
Buckethead- Big Sur Moon
Quote by madbasslover
you've just received the first official Madbasslover's Seal of Asskickery.

Cas Appreciator #4. PM Skeptopotamus to Appreciate.

Private Donut of the Red VS Blue Club. pm fret13 to join
At the risk of sounding stupid: What does a delay pedal do exactly?
Dave's party song?

Dont remember the exact name, i think thats it.
BOLD.
what I do sometimes is just play, and time it so that it sounds like I'm harmonizing with myself. It's a neat trick and can make licks sound pretty cool.
Quote by Zofar

It creates an echo...basically just repeats the notes you play. If you go to Boss' website, you can here some samples of their delay pedals
Quote by Zofar

Delay's go:

ping................ping................ping.................
check out the five venoms
at thefivevenoms.com
it should stream thier song 'doorways'
sweet intro delay riff
what is an azumi nanyo?
pulmonary archery by alexisonfire
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Aurora - Foo Fighters

did you know the major scale on a piano, starting at whatever note (lets say E). you just go straight up the white keys without hitting a black one. and you got the major scale.

Lots of Limp Bizkit. I don't care for the band, but Wes does some cool, clean, delay-ladden riffs. I love my Echo Park cause it will keep the last delay up after you turn off the pedal (which can be turned off) so I'll play a single note and put it on infinate delay, set a tempo, turn off the pedal and play over the note.

EDIT: Mic Check by Rage Against the Machine. Requires a slide and a killswitch for the "breakdown", and it is a sweet song in general.
Quote by rjk123
Buckethead- Big Sur Moon

Buckethead. HAHAHA
Quote by Gutch220
Delay's go:

ping................ping................ping.................

This is the best explanation of a delay pedal I've ever heard.

But I've got a Q : when all the virtuoso guitar players (Petrucci, Vai, Satriani...) play a solo, is the effect they use, besides distortion, a constant delay? (and I don't mean wha solo's or anything)