I am looking for a good distortion pedal. I have tried the DS-1 and MT-2 and just didn't like them that much. I was thinking about picking up a non Boss pedal for the next one. All of the pedals I have used so far have seemed thin sounding and seem like they just suck the tone out of what you had. My Vox has pretty good tone for me but with the DS-1, BAM!, no more tone... just generic distortion. I can spend up to about $100 on a good pedal.

Any suggestions? (other than Keeley mods)

Thanks
Listen to the distortion pedals at http://www.digitech.com .

The only problem with those pedals is that they suck up battery life very quickly, so I suggest buying an adapter as well.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Digitech has good pedals. I have a "Screamin' Blues" distortion/overdrive pedal, which can produce good tones, but not many of them.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Last edited by ufossuck at May 18, 2006,
Quote by ufossuck
Digitech has good pedals. I have a "Screamin' Blues" distortion/overdrive pedal, which can't produce good tones, but not many of them.

You mean "can" produce good tones?
Quote by jmac72187
You mean "can" produce good tones?

yeah.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."