Alright well I had the notrious input jack problem. When you move it up and down and it crackles and cuts out. I took my amp apart and sodered it back together.

Something happened after that. I put it all back together and it wouldn't work. All I got was a low humming. The transfomrer got really hot and the thing turned off. It won't turn on anymore. What the hell happened?

It's a marshall amp. 10 watt. Nothing big but I don't jave money for a new one.
Nice, you killed your amp and you voided whatever warranty it came with. You're screwed.
Hi, I'm Peter
yea its an MG.....ill bet my money on it
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Quote by BlackHawkA4
The amp is 5 years old.

what kind of amp is it? old tube amp? cheap solid state? mg series? what?
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
yea its an MG.....ill bet my money on it

they don't make a 10 watt mg...i think it must be some sort of small tube amp or something to only be 10 watts.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
Quote by bonchie1
they don't make a 10 watt mg...i think it must be some sort of small tube amp or something to only be 10 watts.

I'll have to tell my 10 watt MG that it doesn't exist...
Hi, I'm Peter
Sound like you put a lot more current than you should have. You might have used an inappropriate power supply that didn't have enough resistance. That would cook an amp.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Quote by Dirk Gently
I'll have to tell my 10 watt MG that it doesn't exist...

It clearly says MG Series on my amp
No, that was a response to the guy who said they don't make a 10 watt MG. I have the MG10CD as well.
Hi, I'm Peter
I got a great solution...Wait till u get the cash and buy a new cheap one or just play without an amp sounds like an acoustic with steel strings and thats aight to me so...problem solved more or less.
Member #6 of the "Can't We Forget About All The Subgenres and Just ROCK?!" Group