Long time no talk
I havent posted anything in forever.
This song isnt done its half way not even.

Anways im finishing it tommrow HOPEFULLY

Please listen and crit
If you could give me some constructive crit too, like vocals and crap

guitasr after the singing is over its wrong and off, and im redoing that

www.aotime.com/private/fy/Leaving.mp3

thanks

OH AND ITS NOT FULLY MIXED
VOCALS/BACKUP GUITARS are not centered

I want to find a better way to mix properly (like vocals a certain way, and the guitars) if anyone konws please let me konw, i use adobe audition
Last edited by ovdojoey at May 18, 2006,
This was weak. The whole song was pretty repetative, and overall your style is getting REALLY old. The melody isn't especially pleasing, your voice sounds like it's really strained, and it seems to really fiizzle out on the peaks.

The long acoustic ending is boring.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
haha ouch dude. that was harsh.

the song wasn't bad... maybe just a little bit too long. I agree that it was a little bit repetitive. if you shorten it a bit, that shouldn't be as much of a problem though.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
constructive or bashing lol.
I tried to hold my own on the peek parts and I thought I had hit them pretty strong.
The guitar after the vocals is boring. And not finished....
I will agree that the voice sounds strainded.
But since this is so far from my ordinary type of style? How is my style getting REALLY OLD?
All your songs seem to be very similar in style. Closer to, exactly the same. This song isn't an exception at all IMO...
They all seem to have the same types of picking patters, same strumming, same style vocals, and similar melody styles.
I've never heard any of your other songs before.

That said, your picking and strumming was good and your rhythm cycles up a very nice pace. Also, the vocal harmonies were a nice touch. I couldn't listen to the whole thing cause the download times out on me, but I'll try it again later. Overall, it sounded very clean, you just have to finish mixing it.
Last edited by Acoustic#3 at May 20, 2006,
Okay. I will shake it off and write something different next time I guess . It sucks that you thought that though. Lately youve been pretty hard on the songs Ive put out. Thanks acoustic. That means something. I dont think I'm going to finish this song now that no one wants to hear it though.