Page 1 of 2
Which would be considered most hardcore? My friends have been bugging me about it. I just thought I'd ask someone here.
lol
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Atreyu used to be better in my opinion and Alexisonfire is moving well towards some more easy listening things So i'd have to say norma jean just because there song Memphis will be laid to rest is an amazing song.
...:::The Master Chief :::...
No. I like Atreyu but I never really liked the way AOF went with Watch Out! The self-titled was better. Norma Jean is alright.
Quote by forty-six_and_2
Sick Of It All

From the guy with the Avenged Sevenfold avatar...

It's not badass to only like oldschool.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
some suggestiosn for hardcore would be
As i Lay Dying
Killswitch engage
Lamb of god,

thsoe are hardcore bands that acutally have some talent
...:::The Master Chief :::...
Quote by Noomz
As i Lay Dying
Killswitch engage
Lamb of god,

Don't listen to this guy at all.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by casualtyvampire
none of these bands are a hardcore band.

Okay, tell me a hardcore band then.
Last edited by Trigger:Relapse at May 18, 2006,
Quote by SilentSpectacle
From the guy with the Avenged Sevenfold avatar...

It's not badass to only like oldschool.

Lmao. It's actually one of the only oldschool bands I listen to and one of my the few true hardcore bands I listen to so I thought I'd list it. I usually listen to metalcore.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
They all suck, but the most hardcore would be Norma Jean.

you dont like alexisonfire?
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
Quote by forty-six_and_2
Lmao. It's actually one of the only oldschool bands I listen to and one of my the few true hardcore bands I listen to so I thought I'd list it. I usually listen to metalcore.

Oh alright. Nowadays in this forum people bash everything except for oldschool.
They think they're xtuffx or something.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by Trigger:Relapse
I give up. Someone please just give me a good hardcore band that's not oldschool!

It's hard to say "hardcore" without meaning oldschool nowadays because of all the subgenres, but a few I can think of are Stick To Your Guns, Kids Like Us, The Hope Conspiracy and Botch.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by Trigger:Relapse
Thank you.

Stick To Your Guns has some clean vocals that can be annoying if you don't like them, but they have great vocals otherwise and a fantastic drummer (not talent wise, but he has the perfect sounding bass).
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
It's hard to say "hardcore" without meaning oldschool nowadays because of all the subgenres, but a few I can think of are Stick To Your Guns, Kids Like Us, The Hope Conspiracy and Botch.

all good bands....but seriously do you really not like alexisonfire?
I think everyone likes Alexisonfire, but I've heard alot of people saying that they're getting soft, so I checked it out, and, for the most part, it's true. They used to be alot better than they are now.
yeah to bad stick to your guns' singer had vocal chord surgery so now he plays guitar and they got a new singer, who is different but still good, but i dont like him as much as the other guy
Quote by hXcMacbeth3
all good bands....but seriously do you really not like alexisonfire?

Alexisonfire is okay, but I don't consider them any form of core.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by hXcMacbeth3
yeah to bad stick to your guns' singer had vocal chord surgery so now he plays guitar and they got a new singer, who is different but still good, but i dont like him as much as the other guy

I actually like the new guy more. He puts on a better live show at least, and he doesn't sound any worse.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
^i dunno i just think the odl guys voice fit the music a little better, dont get me wrong i like the new guy to alot but i dunno just prefer old guy...and for some reason it suprises me that you think alexisonfire is just "ok"...i dunno i just think they are amazing, like the way they write their music....ok im rambling but yeah thats just my opinion
Quote by SilentSpectacle
Oh alright. Nowadays in this forum people bash everything except for oldschool.
They think they're xtuffx or something.

If I'm brave enough to have an A7x avatar I think I'm brave enough to like bands that the forums hate. I'm not much in oldschool stuff. I'd rather listen to new ****.
Quote by hXcMacbeth3
and for some reason it suprises me that you think alexisonfire is just "ok"...i dunno i just think they are amazing, like the way they write their music....ok im rambling but yeah thats just my opinion

Totally agree. It's crazy, but I only heard AOF for the first time less than a month ago and I can't stop listening to them. They write unbelievable music, but, whaddya mean the "way" they write their music? Do they write it in some weird way? Maybe they're not all that hardcore anymore, but the music has way more depth than old-school, anyway. Probably now my favourite band next to Thrice or Glassjaw.
ρ
Quote by hXcMacbeth3
and for some reason it suprises me that you think alexisonfire is just "ok"...i dunno i just think they are amazing, like the way they write their music....ok im rambling but yeah thats just my opinion

It's not that I don't think they're great, i'm just not really into their kind of music.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by Noomz
As i Lay Dying
Killswitch engage
Lamb of god,

Nooooooooooooo.
Rabbits?

Quote by Grovermans
why would she suck your dick?

she's not related to you...
they all suck alexisonfire are emocore, and norma jean and atreyu are just plain sh*t.
why did you bother posting this thread? why do you need us to decide witch of your sh*ty bands are more hardcore?
Quote by forty-six_and_2
If I'm brave enough to have an A7x avatar I think I'm brave enough to like bands that the forums hate

YEAH!!!! lol i have 1 too. but yeah alexisonfire, i cant stand them especially now since dallas green and save your scissors and Atreyu Rules when your in the mood. and im not even gonna bother with the other fags
I would say alexisonfire... atreyu is good to but id say alexisonfire
Quote by ibaRGnes321

My grandma gives me the stranges things.

Last year for my birthday she got me soap on a rope. SOAP ON A ROPE! I have no idea what possessed her to do this.she was completely serious about it too.
Quote by prisonofreason
From a Second Story Window...stop listening to Atreyu as soon as you can

didn't you like their old vocalist better? from the new song i heard on their myspace, it seems like they got way more generic.

norma jean is good, atreyu is not, and alexisonfire ruins everything.
Page 1 of 2