i have a fender deluxe 112 amplifier, which is 65 watts. i was wondering if i could hook up a cabinet to it with a power in input. if not, which input would i need.
um im not sure what youre saying...

if youre amp has a Speaker Out jack then yeah. just make sure the Ohms match.