What difficulty do you guys think the solo to Bohemian Rhapsody is? i was thinking of learning the solo to crazy train but i soon realized that i am not even close to being able to play that solo. So basically i just wanna know if the solo to B.R is for beginners or for more advanced players?
"If my wings should fail me, Lord, please meet me with another pair."
-Led Zeppelin

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Its about a 4/5 out of Ten, I'd say.

I'd also say Crazy Train is a 5/7 though.

You could probably pull it off, just practice lots.
its not too hard. just have to work at it at some parts of it. also crazy train isnt too hard. the only part i had trouble with was the ending and i play a kinda modified version of it instead lol
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
just wanted to add that i also have a bit of trouble with vibratos, i havent been playing too long (only about a month or two) was just wondering if anyone could help me learn vibratos because the solo to B.R has a few vibratos in it. maybe a tip or a website that could help. Thanks.

p.s im aware i sound like a complete guitar idiot
"If my wings should fail me, Lord, please meet me with another pair."
-Led Zeppelin

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
well you have to kinda bend the string a little bit then bend it down, then back up, etc. basically use your finger to "vibrate" the string. try to find a video. it might be easier if you see someone do some vibrato

dont worry about souding like an idiot. everyone has questions, especially when you first start playing. just dont be afraid to ask, because chances are, you arent alone, and someone on here could have the answer
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
well i learnt the solo to crazy train pretty easily but i think the bohemian rhapsody solo or the song as a hole really is a lot harder
bohemian rhapsody is easy, at least the first solo. I recorded it www.purevolume.com/seanjohnson it's one of them . Please don't go on about how crap it is though
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)