im looking for a noise suppressor and i need some ideas where to look. i live in england so no usa sites. i have seen the boss one but i was wondering is there any others that are better?
isp decimator, its the best
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
What sry im confused was that directed at me cuz i didnt understand

EDIT: oh sry no us sites then i cant help Sry thx AZN
The ISP Decimator is probably the best you can get in pedal format. It's also significantly more expensive than all the others. This is the best noise gate pedal you can get. If money isn't an issue, the Rocktron Hush Super C is the best you can get. But it's a rackmount and it is rather expensive.

I've found that the best out there (when balancing price with performance) is the Boss NS-2. I've had mine for some time and I haven't had any issues with it to date. Once you tweak the threshold level and decay time to match your guitar (depending on the guitar, decay time will need tweaking), you won't notice any deterioration of the high end like some people claim.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
well they arent necisarily that expenisive An ISP Decimator pedal is 119 USD while a Rocktron Hush Super C rack is only 125 USD
Well, I know that here they're a lot more expensive. I did my shopping before buying my Boss. The Super C sells for about $200 Cdn. The ISP for about $180, and the Boss for $110.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
type into google highly strung and go on that, that is the only place where i have seen this awsome pedal in the UK
GEAR

ESP LTD Viper 400 with EMG 81s
Jackson Dinky DXMG with EMG 81/85
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60 DSP
Ashdown Fallen Angel Cab 120W 4X12
Keeley Modded SD-1 Overdrive
Korg DT-10 Tuner
Noise gate (cheap)
EQ (cheap)