I was wondering what i could get Ibanezwise for about £800GBP ($1500USD) as i am looking for a guitar of that shape. I was concidering a Fender showmaster but i cant find much info on them.

Also, what are the necks like?

Thanks,

Ash
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
All the more expensive Ibanez I've played have thin-ish necks, very very comfy for fast playing, and generally great. You could get a JS1000 or JS1200, those things are hot as hell.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by azn_guitarist25
what amp do you have and also what music do you play? go check out the rg1570

I have a 75 watt Pro-sound, running with a Korg AX1500G Multi FX (i will be looking for a new amp soon though as this one is starting to pack up).

I play anything from chilis to metallica (to be honset im looking for a HSH set up on the pickups for this reason). I also like to play the 'old' stuff like Jimmi Hendrix and Led Zep.

I had a look, its nice but i dont really want a Rose vibrato (i hear they are a right pain) and im lookin for more of a smooth body.

Ash
Main Gear:

PRS CE22 Mahogany
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
EHX SMMwH
yep go check out the rg1570 and for the records a floyd rose is not a pain in the rear end if you know how to work them. plus the trem on the rg1570 prestige is hell good
yeah, floyds are incredibly easy, if youre worried about it though, take it to a pro to get set up initially and after that just always use the same strings and it couldnt be simpler to change them, just make sure you do one at a time, ie take of the high e, replace it, stretch it, tune it, and do that for all the strings, easy
Quote by azn_guitarist25
yep go check out the rg1570 and for the records a floyd rose is not a pain in the rear end if you know how to work them. plus the trem on the rg1570 prestige is hell good

WOW! I just had a look at the S series prestige (S2170) that is one hell of a guitar. The thing about the Floyd Rose is that I change the tuning quite alot (especially for RATM n Jimmi) so the Floyd Rose would just not be practical.

The RG is nice, i will definitely play one when i go guitar hunting soon (not for a month as i have exams n stuff) but the sparkly body does nothing for me.

Thanks all,

Ash
Main Gear:

PRS CE22 Mahogany
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
EHX SMMwH