Is that the 'Eye of the tiger' music? I really can't work out what it is but its very familiar. Best Eurovision performance ever! Good to see they're putting something different in.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Lordi rocks. Hard Rock Halleluja *sing* good performance especielly the thing with the wings. I hope they win!
Knedl mid Soß. Des moga!
damn... thats was like... really bad

to bad fintroll has stopped
Quote by Aidy Damage
There are countries outside of America and music other than metal

Member of The White Stripes club
yeah that sucked a lot! the voice of the woman annoyed me very much, and it wasn't special or anything, too cliché imo
Fender Classic Series '50s Telecaster
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Mi Audio Crunch Box
i think we should all vote for them seeing as they are are the only rock act, they are so daft its kind of funny and you cant vote for your own country. even though our entry is even worse
I'm voting for them. It's about time we ended the reign of crappy pop tunes at Eurovision. I don't see it happening, but we can't change anything if we all think that. Let's do it for music's sake.

Anyone seen/heard the UK entry? Something about a middle-aged white guy talking about how hard school is, with some scantily clad schoolgirls in the background doing dances with tables and chairs?

But I love Eurovision. It's a farse but it's a funny one. It woudn't be half as good without Terry Wogan in the UK.
never mind them being the only rock act, they're the only proper band there. very few Eurovision entrants write their own music, and those who do, SUCK. *cough*Brian Kennedy*cough* way to make us proud there Brian....
and yeah, Terry's cool. this will be the first year i actually watch the damn thing, tho ill have the sound off for all songs but Lordis

i love those guys, so rubbish, yet catchy and a good laugh.
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
How many points did they get?
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
they didnt give points, just 10 envelopes with the winners. then they drew the announcing out for aaaages.
What I loved best was there's these four guys backstage, all made up with the wings and faces and everything, and the lead singer's just sipping on a Pepsi. Classic. I totally expected him to be holding aloft an jug of human blood.
Was really pleased Lordi won, our entry was a joke!
Funny tho, Lordi won with 292 points and we got a crappy 24!!! :lol:
"Bang your head against the stage,
Like you never did before.
Make it ring, make it bleed,
Make it really sore.
In a frenzied madness,
with you leathers and your spikes.
Heads are bobbing all around,
It's hot as hell tonight!"