Page 1 of 10
So, do you guys like 'em?
Do you think they're getting back together?
Do you like their sidebands?
What's your favourite CD/song?

Anything, please discuss.. I'd like to hear what you have to say about them!
Did you see the stylish kids in the riot?

Quote by pinheadslts75
I hate AVA. They sound like U2 and Rush getting beat up by Panic at the Fall Out Boy.

:stickpoke
Don't like Blink, but Boxcar Racer was ok.

Haven't heard a lot from their new bands.
There is no place else to go
The theater is closed
I don't think this will be open for long, because there's always a ton of blink-182 threads knocking about. Aside from that, there's only so much you can discuss.

Personally, I've not listened to blink for a looong time. I think everybody at least goes through a phase of liking them, there's always the odd song that makes you smile. There's no better song to come on in a club than 'Dammit', I will maintain that. Some greaqt happy tunes but not what I'm into anymore. The sideprojects/new bands are all alright but again, not really my thing I don't suppose.
i like them. their songs were nice. quite good in fact. but somehow i like green day better. they are more creative... blink182 is just _songs_..you know?
Yeah okay..

Wuts your fav song by them?

Mine's probably All The Small Things, Apple Shampoo and Girl Next Door!

Quote by pinheadslts75
I hate AVA. They sound like U2 and Rush getting beat up by Panic at the Fall Out Boy.

i love blink 182
my fav song is probably.....i dunno really
and i hate AvA and box car was alright and i haven't heard anything from plus 44
and my fav cd from them is their live album the mark tom and travis show cause its hilarious
I'm a blink fan, always will be.
I loved everything pretty much, and I personally like Online Songs, Mutt, and Dammit. And I want them to get back together, but I doubt they will because of the harsh feelings that have gone around between Mark and Tom. I think they will end up being friends again, but not bandmates. I'm liking AvA, it's a nice change, and Plus-44 is pretty good, but I can't say much about them seeing as the only song that is out is No It Isn't (at least AvA has The Adventure and some other demos)
I think Plus44 will be good.. AvA aren't as good as I expected (at least from what Tom said), but they're decent..

Blink will get back together.. It's just weird that they won't talk to each other.. It kinda sucks, really..

Quote by pinheadslts75

i remember on my bus these guys were talking about them, one was like-theyre gonna be back later probably. then this other dude was like-dude, mark and tom have been arguing all the time, no theyre not. I felt like speaking up seeing as Tom said they just plain arent talking instead. To be honest i really liked boxcar, delonges best lyrics in my opinion if you listen as compared to others. plus 44 sounds good, pretty damn anxious as to how it will turn out.
SIDE NOTE: in my bio class, man there are these blink posers that piss me off, and one bumped into me today in class and he was like "youre just mad youre not in my band". the guy seems to threaten his own banfd members all the time. all posers, like 6 of them. i mean they have the famous belt buckles, at least one pair of macbeths, a ton of atticus and quite a few famous shirts,plus they all copy the hair styles and wear dickies declaring them punk. bastards.
^Well there aren't any other ones kicking around right now, so we'll just let this one die off I guess. Or andrew can close it if he wants to, whatev.
Its fine. Everyone likes a bit of Blink really so quit complaining
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I enjoy me some Dude Ranch every once in awhile.
Quote by emomints
Green day have to be one of the biggest emo bands in the world (and I still love them). Which do you lot think is there most emo song 'coz me and my friend can't decide lol
Quote by the_astronaut
Alright, alright.

I'll take my whining elsewhere.

You really suck. You're so negative.

Blink got (too) far with their latest album.. It was good, I just just hate that they're not into fart-jokes anymore..

Or maybe they are, they just won't show in their new lyrics..

Quote by pinheadslts75

Quote by SpringingOff
You really suck. You're so negative.

Blink got (too) far with their latest album.. It was good, I just just hate that they're not into fart-jokes anymore..

Or maybe they are, they just won't show in their new lyrics..

Wtf?

I suck?

You're the one into fart-jokes.
Last edited by the_astronaut at May 20, 2006,
I never thought I'd see the day when someone was mad because a band doesn't overtly make fart jokes anymore.
My favorite band. I like pretty much everything they've done. The only band that can match that is Green Day. I also loved BCR and AvA is mediocre at best(good music,bad lyrics) and I'm really excited for plus 44.
I love Blink-182,

people make fun of them or me for it,

i flip the bird at them.

I like them.

They were (and I'll always see them as) a great pop punk band
Last edited by j0nmcc at May 21, 2006,
They were the first rock band I ever got into. They were the reason I began playing guitar. I love them for that and I have always liked their music.

They were great and I dont care what anyone says about them. I really do hope they get back together.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
^Yeah, people that have matured always makes fun of me listening to old blink, but I love that music..

Blink is definetly my favourite or second favourite band!

Quote by pinheadslts75

I love blink, always have, always will...I have far too many favourite songs to just name one!!!

I'm really not digging AvA - musically it's cool, but the lyrics seem incredibly forced, and a little 'pants' if you ask me - e.g. "I think I like Today, I think it's good" and "Your best friend is not your girlfriend" I mean, come on tom, we know you can do better than that...!!

I'm hoping for better from Plus44 but after No It isn't I'm not expecting anything too amazing.

I did like the Boxcar album, I still listen to it quite a lot...I'd rather see another Boxcar album than the AvA or Plus44 cd's really...
Quote by fake_sk8r182
I did like the Boxcar album, I still listen to it quite a lot...I'd rather see another Boxcar album than the AvA or Plus44 cd's really...

i agree. well i kinda agree. i dont really like AvA's stuff, it really does seem too forced. on the other hand, i did like No It Isn't and I would like to hear the Plus-44 album
Eh...they're average. Not great, not horrible...just...average. They have some catchy songs, but nothing you'd want to listen to for a long time.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by tpen892004
whos your fisrt

what do u mean?

Quote by pinheadslts75

I love Blink 182, but I don't think they'll be gettin' back together. Maybe sometime in the future just for one big show and that's it.. but otherwise no.

I hate their sidebands, they suck.

My favourite album is the self-titled 2003 album.. "Blink 182". My favourite song would have to be.. Stay Together For The Kids.
i love blink. my favorite band. musically, AvA's guitar parts all seem genaric and too much of the same thing. the lyrics are weak. just proves that without mark hoppus tom cant write the best lyrics he can. boxcar was alright I like most of the stuff they did and im waiting for mark to get off his bum and push 44 a little harder. we shall see.
I also hope that +44 soon will surface.. It will be good.. Not a disappointment like AvA was to me..

Quote by pinheadslts75

Finally! A Blink 182 thread! It seemed like no one here liked them

i havent seen a Blink thread in ages
I Loved Blink-182 Ever Since I Was Old Enough To Understand Music. They Were My Favourite Band Of All Time And I Cried For Days When They Broke Up. Me And My Friend Even Had A Funeral For Them. Anyways I Think That Their Old Stuff Was Definitely Better, But I Liked Their Latest Album. I Think They Went Kinda Emo But Thats Ok, Everyone Changes I Guess. I Hope Angels And Airwaves Does As Well As Them (i Know They Wont) But I Just Want Tom To Be Happy. Does Anyone Kno If Mark And Travis Are Doing Anythingwith Their Lives Now?
...we.dont.need.to.whisper...
okay i am sick of people saying angels and airwaves is just blink-182 just because tom is in it doesnt mean mark and travis are and they have a difrent sound i like blink but would people stop saying that i dont think ryan sinn would be in blink-182