ive been itchin to play this bad boy for a while now..lol.....this summer im gonna buy a new guitar around 550 or less. 550 usd maximum...

i play a squier strat now..i like the strat shape and the neck is alright. Does the Schecter c-1 plus have a thick neck (like sg) thin neck (ibanez) or a medium neck..??

also how is the sound. How is the 3 way pickup switch?? does it give a good bluesy tone and also a rock, punk and classic rock and some metal tone??

hopefully this makes sense...

the guitar SOUNDS great but i want to know if it LITERALLY sounds great and ofcourse how the neck feels--compared to a squier strat, sg or les paul.

right now my amp is crap but im gonna get a new one after i get a guitar. Im thinking of a vox ad50 but this is about the GUITAR not the amp

thanks word

Quote by danilo19
randomly yell "freebird!" then the rednecks will like you.

respect

Quote by cnorthern
If a girl is playing guitar......she is likely a dude in drag.
neck is thicker than a strat, thinner than an LP.
weight is the same.

plus it has jumbo frets and a coated neck.

ibanez necks are the thinnest.

comes with really good stock pickups.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I'm also thinking about buying this or the classic schecter as my next guitar... I've read a bunch of reviews on it already in the review section of this site and there are a lot of posts on it already, they answered most of my questions, I guess the next thing to do is to play them.
Ibanez RG321MH - (PAF Joe / FRED)
Vox AC30
I have no Experiance with Schecter. I want the Hellraiser but that will be later down the road. Just go down to a music shop that carries Schecter and try it out.
guitar center usually has a couple, but they arent easy to find.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

yea thats my point.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62