Have you any of you guys seen the Rutles? There are two Rutles films - Eric Idle's satire to the Beatles legend. I bought the first film - all you need is cash, on DVD. At first I didn't think it was great, but I love it now. The soundtrack is hilarious, it's worth buying the film just to see the music videos and for the songs.The soundtrack was written by Python associate, and ex-Bonzo Dog Band member, Neil Innes. The songs are easily mistakable for the original Beatles tracks. For all you Beatles fans, it's deffinately worth a view. Here are some of my favourite parts..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH17QESME5M&search=the%20rutles
Keep watching for the old black musicians... Best part in the film, although a little untrue to the Beatle story..

Tragical History Tour

Yellow Submarine Sandwich

As i say, the soundtrack is worth buying alone. It's my kind of humour, but not all may like it. What were your opinions on the film? Liked it .. didn't like .. haven't seen it......
I'm watching it now but I have to remind everyone the Beatallica rocks as well
My film studies teacher loves the beatles, so we watched A Hard Day's Night and then The Rutles. I thought The Rutles was pretty funny but my friends didn't seem to get it. i like the rutles better than A hard day's night.
I saw it for the first time about a week ago. I absolutely love it. And the music is great on its own.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
I love this movie! It is so funny, and a little bit of info:
It is a well known fact that George Harrison loved Monty Python, and was good friends with them. And this being an Eric Idle film George was asked to comeo in it. He plays a small part as an interveiwer somewhere in the movie.
Quote by Jesse Mrau
I love this movie! It is so funny, and a little bit of info:
It is a well known fact that George Harrison loved Monty Python, and was good friends with them. And this being an Eric Idle film George was asked to comeo in it. He plays a small part as an interveiwer somewhere in the movie.

Yeah, I couldn't find him in it though, but he is in it. Mick Jagger's kinda funny in it