this delay pedal is it any good?
i might swap it for the dunlop GCB95 wah pedal which is in perfect condition?

so good pedal and good swap?

(i hate the wah btw)
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

its basically the same pedal as the current DD3.

The chip they used in the delay pedal (and was also used in some high end Roland delay rack units) became much cheaper in 1986, and instead of dropping the price (and having things look bad) they redesigned the look of the thing and changed the name while lowering the price a bit.

and yeah, I hate that wah too (I have one ), delay pedals are much more fun

I'd say its a decent swap
did they ever reissue the pedal as dd2 or is it made in the 80s only? whats the difference between the japanese made ones and the other ones (both dd2)?
i wanna know what question to ask the guy to see if its the best one.

thanks
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

DD2 = 1983->1986 version of the DD3 (which took over after 1986)
Its basically one of the first digital delay pedals

The DD2s were made only in Japan, compared DD3 (which has been about for 2 decades now!) which have been mostly made in Taiwan. I wouldn't say theres too much of a difference though.
cool stuff so to summarise the dd2 is really good then?
i would almost enjoy throwing the wah off a wall but if this is a good pedal then that makes me a happy camper!
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX