I'm bidding on this, I'm current high bidder and below reserve so I won't get it at current bid, but should I be worried about the serial number? Is it more likley stolen? If it were to need repair would guitar center or other shop work on it like that? Help for a newb.
You're bidding on this, you say? Well, is the source that sells the this reliable? You often find music stores selling unsold products on eBay. If it's a PRS sold by a 12-year old, it's probably stolen from his own dad.

I think this one's reliable. Looks in good condition, might need set up, but that's no problem. Besides, no-one would steal an epi g-310
well the dude had 100% positive reviews and sold 48 items and no complaint so i'd say go for it
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom (black beauty)
Yamaha ERG-121C
Oakman acoustic
yea, that doesn't look dodgy at all
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
why not? i don't get this thread, it's not fake or stolen. It's just a normal guitar
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
Scratched off serial numbers are generally on factory second guitars. Thus, this would be a factory second. The part they left on tells you the factory of production (Sae Jung) and the year made (2005). Since it's a factory second G-310 (from the looks of it) I'd say it isn't really worth more than $100. So if the reserve is more than $100, don't buy. If not, then it looks like a decent deal.
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix