well...i'm back. Lately, I haven't been writing poetry or songs as much as I have short stories; but this is an exception. I wrote this recently. It's short. I'll let you find the meaning.

Change

I dream of beauty;
As to be forever bold,
Wavering
Not in question
To defeat,
But rather
To say to the world
With a new
Humility,
Look
At
Me.
I?ve done it.

i loved it.

i'm guessing that it's about plastic surgery or body modification
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
Quote by Green_Fox
i loved it.

i'm guessing that it's about plastic surgery or body modification

you got it
wow that was really cleverly written..well done. It was short but you got the message pretty clearly...
Quote by Lord_Of_Dance.

I never understood why a girl would take a boner as a bad thing "Oh no, your attracted to me, you sick wanker." :\ x

Quote by Nelsean
Im saying this the straightest way possible, but...

I'd have sexual intercourse with your anus.
I liked it, abeit it being short and using somewhat "simple" language. I think you probably (read: definately) did that on purpose. Its a sort of wierd poem...my guess would be that you wanted to lose a certain amount of weight and accomplished it, or something similar? While reading it I could definately "see" what you were saying in my minds eye. It was a nice read, thanks

I won't ask you to crit back becuase I haven't posted anything But I may, because I'm starting to like this forum, and have always loved writing poetry.
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour