Hey everyone...just got our full band tagather a couple of months ago and played a fews songs at a bar....Please crit this cover for us...only thing missing is our lead guitarist wasnt there......the quality isnt that great cause it was recored by a video camera and changed to audio cd...so bare with us....we have a bass, rythym, drums, keyboards and of coarse our lead singer.

http://patch.dmusic.com/
It's a pretty good cover. Did you leave out half the song because your lead guitarist wasn't there or what?
Didnt really leave out too much.....lyrics wise....is it playing the full 3:22 for you guys?
Yea, it plays the full 3:22 but you left out the heavy part: "When my fist clenches, crack it open before I use it, loose my cool"
i thought it was pretty good.

i think ablaze is thinking of the songs original version by 'the who' and you guys covered it as 'limp bizkit' did it.
nice work man. the quality is really bad but anyways. The guitar is played very well and your voice is really awesome. There is something individual in it and this it like the most. And I wish I would have a voice such as you have.
*No Advertising*
Thanks for feedback....i'm actually playing guitar but my friend Tom is the lead singer...but i will tell him..
File wont work...

What did you use to convert it to mp3?

EDIT:
It's a WMA file, just renamed to .mp3. You actually need to CONVERT it to mp3, not just rename it.

And not a bad cover, nice.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=364206
Crit back please.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Last edited by That_Pink_Queen at May 23, 2006,
Good voice,, really cant hear the instruments clean (bad recording qvali) 2 thumbs up if u can do a clean recording otherwise no comlains, sounds like u know what u guys are doing! *S*
8/10
Quote by GrizBazzen
Good voice,, really cant hear the instruments clean (bad recording qvali) 2 thumbs up if u can do a clean recording otherwise no comlains, sounds like u know what u guys are doing! *S*
8/10

Thanks for feedback.....it was just a friend of mine with a video camera on him that did the recording....and we just turned it to audio cd....that was the first time we played anywhere.....it was kind of an open mic night at a bar.
Hey seriously, I love it especially the vocals, nice instrumental work too of course.
The singer is great he really grabs attention. Of course it's live so there are slight imperfections, but the way he does certain lines such as : "I have hours" or "But my dreams" really is touching. His volume does tend to get to low at the end of some lines however.
And he takes risks, singing the verses with a style that seems to have been thought out, with substance.

Well as I said really nice, I'd be very glad to hear you if you ever record something else
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.