Hello everyone, i was looking around guitarcenter today and i saw an Ibanez RG321.
Now i know Rg's are great guitars in general, but this one was 280.00 i want to know if its a mockery or if it still has an rg's quality. I'm not saying 'm buying it, just asking if it's good for its price and if it is good in general....

thx
Its good. The main problem with the low end RGs is that bridge being poorly made and not staying in tune.

The 321 is a hardtail so it doesn't have any problems in that area.
it is very good
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
it should be good...maybe its been used b4 but i dont think its a knockoff
Ibanez GSR190 Bass
Ibanez IBZ10B amp

Ibanez GAX30
Boss DS-1 Distortion
It's a good guitar, great if you change tunings because of the fixed bridge. Check out if it's the mahogany or the basswood model, i haven't tried the basswood model but the mahogany one is really nice.
basswood model (rg2 ex 1) is 20 dollars more expensive and comes with passive emgs
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
RG321 is the best Ibanez under $500... I think (haven't tried them all but that what people say, so it must be true ) - Always stays in tune. Stock pups are teh poo but if you replace those you get an awesome guitar for $400!

Edit: MH version is mahogany
Ibanez RG321MH - (PAF Joe / FRED)
Vox AC30
Quote by Graphicism
RG321 is the best Ibanez under $500... I think (haven't tried them all but that what people say, so it must be true ) - Always stays in tune. Stock pups are teh poo but if you replace those you get an awesome guitar for $400!

Edit: MH version is mahogany

New yes, but you can always go used. Rg570s for like 300 on ebay.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator