ibanez r like 200$$$ or atleast mine it sounds stupid but i play here i go again on this guitar and its like wow! it sounds different but eh its an acoustic
i've only had half a beer so far...but reading your post makes me feel like i've had 8, i can't understand wtf you're talking about!!!
Translation:

In case you are unaware, there is a rather popular guitar manufacturing company known as Ibanez. They make models designed for a budget, like mine. It cost me $200. This may sound folly to you, but when I play the song "Here I go again" on it I find the sound to be quite dignified and enjoyable. It sounds different than what you would expect out of a $200 Ibanez, but it's an acoustic so that may explain it.
I don't need no instructions to know how to ROCK!

Just because you can do something does not mean you should.
Perhaps you can come back to translate his response to this question, once he responds of course:

Dude, wtf was the point of this thread?
Quote by ScottZ
Translation:

In case you are unaware, there is a rather popular guitar manufacturing company known as Ibanez. They make models designed for a budget, like mine. It cost me $200. This may sound folly to you, but when I play the song "Here I go again" on it I find the sound to be quite dignified and enjoyable. It sounds different than what you would expect out of a $200 Ibanez, but it's an acoustic so that may explain it.

Class!