2 6%
Disco club
0 0%
Gone
0 0%
Let's get it started
9 28%
Voters: 32.
i don't listen to much of them but i do like that song, "where is the love", so i'll vote for that one.
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
what is this, like a best of the worst?

the best black eyed peas song? It's a tie between every song they ever made without fergie.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
^yes.... also, those pictures of fergie pissing herself gave me a bit of a touch on.
Why do women like cocaine? Cause they can speak more!
this is a lame poll. you missed off so many good songs.

off that list though... let's get it started.

although my favourite is probably still don't phunk with my heart. yes i know it's cheesy and crap as hell, but i had it stuck in my head in a 2 hour exam and came out of it still humming and realising that it wasn't so bad as i'd thought.

plus they have some wicked talent.
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
'Let's get It Started' I suppose, although I don't really like any. I haven't heard them pre-Fergie.
« »
Quote by Burpin'Worm
I haven't heard them pre-Fergie.

haha and that's exactly the reason why they got fergie. If I may quote one of their own songs (BEP Empire), "Money is a drug and emcees is on it!"
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
I remember some pre-Fergie songs... Joints & Jams, and Fallin Up got some airplay on a hiphop tv show about 7 - 8 years ago. Those weren't bad.
My Humps is the song. The only song.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
haha and that's exactly the reason why they got fergie. If I may quote one of their own songs (BEP Empire), "Money is a drug and emcees is on it!"

Yeah, I'd heard of them quite a while ago, probably BF (before Fergie) but I wasn't (well I'm still not really) in to their style of music, so I didn't bother to investigate.
« »
Black Eyed Peas are immature wazzocks who think that singing about breasts is hilarious and rebellious. They could've at least mad it funny.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by z4twenny
none of these, it's "anxiety" off their first album

That's not off their first album. They had a couple before 'Elephunk'.
But I agree with you, Anxiety is their best song. But from that list it's 'Lets get it Started', or the album name: 'Lets get Retarded'.
Feel loved: Click here!

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!
I dunno bout fave but i have a loathing for my humps.
I made a cd for my gf with my humps on it, and i dont know whether she really liked the song (unlikely) or just wanted to piss me off (more likely) by playing it over, and over, and over. i came up with countless arguments as to why the song is not very good (one being that it had the word hump a good 30 odd times.) and generally developed a hatred for the song and that stupid slag fergie.

Their breakthrough single (in england at least) was 'where is the love' which had a poignant, political message to it, along with a purpose and a point. then a few months down the line came 'my humps' which, upon analysis of the lyrics seems to be a tale about slaggy little cockteases.
Make up your mind, thoughtful music? or ****ty disco tunes for little girls and morons.

/rant
sorry bout that but i have been driven to this by an annoying girlfriend
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
My Humps because it was nice to see Fergie shaking her ass in the music video on "Video Wake Up" every morning for 2 months during this past school semester.
Bow down to the king....the King of Kings
Where is the Love?, and no, I haven't heard anyting before they got Fergie.

It's just too bad that they became MTV's bitch afterward.
Quote by jallas
this is a lame poll. you missed off so many good songs.

I was with you on the first sentence. And then by the second, you lost me.

I hate everything about the Black Eyed Peas. I don't have the level of caring to break it down and explain myself. But this reminds me, I want to download that Humps song because I've never heard more than about 10 seconds of it, yet it still gets in my head somehow. Danke as the Germans say.

BTW, didn't they used to be a legit hip-hop group long before that man-posing-as-a-woman, Fergie, joined? Or was Joints & Jamz just a ploy?
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam
Last edited by ghettohippygrrl at May 31, 2006,
Lets get it started, even though i hate this band
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
who cares about the black eyed peas. there is no talent in rap or r&b music. classic rock is the best.it takes talent to play a guitar not to say bitch or ho.
redlefty whaddaya mean there is no talent in rap or R&B??

you do know where your classic rock originally evolved from right?? it was R&B.

and to think that all rap is about bitches and bling is ignorant. just because that is the only side of it you have seen in your stunted little world, doesnt mean thats all there is to it.

on the flipside, it doesnt take talent to play a guitar, it takes talent to play a guitar WELL and it takes talent to compose music, which is exactly what hiphop producers do.

Stop all the hating, just listen to music and accept it for face value. if you dont favour hiphop, then just appreciate the tunes in the contextof hiphop or dont comment. especially if the comment would just be an uninformed, recycled opinion

peace
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
1. where is the love
2. dont lie
"You look in my eyes and I get emotional inside
I know it?s crazy, but you still can touch my heart"