Ok, so Epiphone is releasing a limited edition guitar every month, right? Musician's Friend has a few of them. Does anyone own one of these? Or at least know their specs? (Wood type, pickups, tuners, etc.)

What do you guys think of these different guitars? Many look pretty cool. Most are Les Pauls, but I think I saw a Flying V and an SG in there somewhere...
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
I haven't heard about that. Maybe they'll look better than those pieces of ugly **** Gibson released for 2006. I mean wtf? a pink Les Paul with 2 knobs? That isn't what Gibson is all about.

Some Epiphone's are great guitars. I played an Epi J-200 today and it was beautiful.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
I just noticed that one of them is a real LP Jr. in TV Yellow. I have to say, if it is made with mahogany I'm buying it, lol.

Look on Musician's Friend. The ones that say "limited edition" in the title are what I'm talking about. There are some pretty cool, very "custom" looking ones.

And yes. They beat the piss out of the "Les Paul Goddess."

What a pitiful excuse for a guitar. Nothing but an insult from Gibson.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
This years guitars of the month (from what I've seen)
Black and white '67 V. Same spaces as the regular one, just different paint job and zebra humbucker covers instead of just black.
Limited Edition Sunburst Firebird Studio- Exact same specs as the Firebird Studio (released this year) except in Sunburst.
Twisted Sister Les Paul- Same body specs as the Elitist Standard Plus with Burstbuckers I think. Oh, and it's PINK!!
Platinum Les Paul Custom- A Les Paul Custom in Platinum (duh).

That's all I've seen. Generally the specs are the same as a similar guitar (most of them just come in different colours).
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
theyre all the regulars except with bonuses, like the sg custom in black, the black and gold sg with maestro tremelo, and the white ag custom with maestro. i like sgs. . .oh yeah and the silverburst les paul is bitchin, but thats the only obne ive heard of with a different wood-alder
Lol @ the USA-shaped guitar. It's probably a bitch to play sitting down though!

I'm really liking the look of the '57 Les Paul Junior Reissue. It's specs match the Gibson's and it has a better pickup. And it's less than half the price.

That LP Standard with the punkish decals is cool too.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
LOL

I actually lol'd when i saw that USA guitar.

someone link the one you guys are talking about for us lazy assholes
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.

My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
i know one of em was midnight black with a sliver colored binding and emg 81/85s and it was made out of mahogany
Quote by rubberbullets
I saw that in a store the other day. So, so, so, so trashy. what were they thinking?

They were thinking; "Hey, it works for Britney Spears, why not for a guitar?"

My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
^That's an awesome one.

I don't know...I may have to buy one of the limited standards as well as the '57 LPJ reissue.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
yeah ive seen these and there are a bunch of ones that i really considered buying.
-les paul goldtop with covered humbuckers (not p90s)
- G-400 custom with maestro (black and gold)
-Les paul custom silverburst
for the price they all play pretty well not gibson good but for epiphone they play really well