Hey i know theres a thread already kinda like this but i thought id start one anyway. Im looking for a very impressive sounding soung to play to "impress" people i guess but id say im intermidate at guitar. If yall have any suggestions just let me know thx
Your right there are plenty of threads about 'songs' to play.

In my opinion you shouldn't play the guitar to impress anyone, least of all because the likelihood is you'll fall flat on your face. There's always someone better.

You should play music because you wanna play music. If you wanna play music for someone or to someone then do it because you think they'll enjoy it, not so you can 'show off'.

If you wanna do it so that they'll enjoy it then find out what that group of people or person, like to hear and go learn it, leave your ego at home and play it for them.
Non-guitarists are impressed by anything.
Guitarists are not impressed by anything.

Deal.
i totally agree with both off yall and i guess it just kida came out wrong...im just lookin for a song that sounds good but is within my skill level
What kind of stuff can you play already? I mean "intermediate," skill level could mean anything...
if you can play fingerstyle your halfway there already.

htpp://www.olivergoldingmusic.com
i can play like...tears in heaven...most of stairway to heaven...stuff like that...not too fast yet
Try: Oscar Lopez - Classical Soul, Baden Powell - Retrato Brasileiro.
Try the fingerpicked version to 'first day of my life' by Bright Eyes. Quite easy to sing to aswell, though i wouldn't know, I have the worst vocal chords in the world

htpp://www.olivergoldingmusic.com
Quote by ask_withnail
Try the fingerpicked version to 'first day of my life' by Bright Eyes. Quite easy to sing to aswell, though i wouldn't know, I have the worst vocal chords in the world

You cant be as bad as me lol and i agree the this song its a good one
Triumph-A Midsummer's Daydream
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Quote by ask_withnail

i top you in the worlds worst vocal chords.... i am abosuloty horrible ( and a horrible speller....)
A good headturner would be B*tches aint Sh*t by Ben Folds. That should get everyone's attention.