This song was just a funny one i made up about a one night stand gone wrong... crit 4 crit... hope you like it...

Well I thought, there was nothing wrong, with what I saw... And that was it.
But next morning when I woke up, looked at him sleeping face up... Last night I was truly pissed.
So I leapt out of the window, escaped & hope he don't know... Oh **** I forgot my phone.
Must've left in the next room, while we were busy in the bedroom... Ooh i screwed up again.

(chorus)

I kinda thought that I'd done something right, but I'm never sure, in my drunken state.
I'd never known, where I wanted to go, but I'm not sure, I want to stay out late, again.
Coz it puts me, in a fantasy, that i dont want to be in in reality.
And it's like I try, to get something right, but by night, I'm face down on the pub floor.

And so I thought a fair bit more, about wat I saw, & what I did.
In for a bit of a shock, ran to the car but it was locked... And I'd locked my keys inside.
I couldn't even call a cab, because my phone was back in there, & I had to get to work in time.
So I looked to try to catch a bus, no money i was outta luck... well I'd have to go back inside

(chorus X2)

Ok, CONSTRUCTIVE crit...plz

I kinda thought that I'd done something right, but I'm never sure, in my drunken state.
I'd never known, where I wanted to go, but I'm not sure, I want to stay out late, again.
Coz it puts me, in a fantasy, that i dont want to be in in reality.
And it's like I try, to get something right, but by night, I'm face down on the pub floor.

(interlude)

(chorus than fade out)
Quote by Lord_Of_Dance.

I never understood why a girl would take a boner as a bad thing "Oh no, your attracted to me, you sick wanker." :\ x

Quote by Nelsean
Im saying this the straightest way possible, but...

I'd have sexual intercourse with your anus.
Last edited by Nickelbitch at May 19, 2006,
Come on !!! 26 people have looked at this & no ones critted it yet!!! i dont care if its crap just someone crit it 4 the love of god i'll crit yours!!!!
Quote by Lord_Of_Dance.

I never understood why a girl would take a boner as a bad thing "Oh no, your attracted to me, you sick wanker." :\ x

Quote by Nelsean
Im saying this the straightest way possible, but...

I'd have sexual intercourse with your anus.
It's like the female version of a Green Day song...

Um, I really don't know what to say about it, since it is so lighthearted and sarcastic, saying that the lyrics don't convey enough deep meaing would be like telling someone who wrote a lighthearted, sarcastic song that their lyrics wern't conveying enough deep meaning.

Oh, by the way, your lyrics don't convey enough deep meaning.

I give it 7/10.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=361710