Great hardcorish band, touring with first blood and terror. You can pickup their new album sundowning.

Edit: Anyone like em?
I love this band so much. They are playing tomorrow with Down To Nothing but I can't go because of work. And haha yeah I agree with bloodstained Terror and First Blood are pretty lame. The new album is soo good.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
saw them live. good band but i didnt know their stuff so the set was boring for that reason.
yeah i got the new cd its not bad at all, i thought it would suck cause they signed to trustkill but i like it.
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
I think its great that ****ty bands and good bands go on tour together. It shows kids what real music is. And if the idiots don't acknowledge the genius thats right in front of their noses, then they deserve to like terrible music.

Oh yeah, great band.
I play guitar
Quote by )Eric(Draven
I think its great that ****ty bands and good bands go on tour together. It shows kids what real music is. And if the idiots don't acknowledge the genius thats right in front of their noses, then they deserve to like terrible music.

Oh yeah, great band.

uuuummm.......is it just me or did that make no sense what so ever?
Quote by Blackout'
Really? you guys dont like terror?

I only liked what they released on b9, wasn't a fan of 'underdogs' too much... I got the leak on the next cd, it doen'st seem terrible, but nothing great.

But yeah, i'm hopefully seeing this is hell and bane, and modern life is war, that would be a fun time.
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

Quote by emokid182

But yeah, i'm hopefully seeing this is hell and bane, and modern life is war, that would be a fun time.

man oh man, is that a tour?
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by Blackout'
uuuummm.......is it just me or did that make no sense what so ever?

Ohhhhh I forgot to quote someone, maybe that's why. Here;

Quote by bloodstained
why do good hardcore bands keep insisting on touring with **** ones?

I was explaining that I think this is good. I think it's good because it gives kids that aren't into good music, a chance to learn what good music is. And the kids that still dont understand good music after they've heard it DESERVE to like the ****ty music they already listen to, because they're too stupid to realize what they're hearing.

Better?
I play guitar
Quote by )Eric(Draven
Ohhhhh I forgot to quote someone, maybe that's why. Here;

I was explaining that I think this is good. I think it's good because it gives kids that aren't into good music, a chance to learn what good music is. And the kids that still dont understand good music after they've heard it DESERVE to like the ****ty music they already listen to, because they're too stupid to realize what they're hearing.

Better?

Yeah that makes more sense, wasnt trying to be a dick or anything, just didnt understand it.
Boring?
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Awesome band, played with them back in '04 and they're a really nice bunch of guys too. I'll be stealing the new CD off you later Jay.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Quote by emokid182

yeah dude i get to see them with bane, Modern life is war, outbreak, and die young (which by the way if you havent heard them check them outt)

im stoked
Quote by Blackout'
Are you asking a question or making a statement?

Statement. I think they're boring and don't get why people like them. I like older "true" hardcore better.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by )Eric(Draven

Oh yeah, great band.

It also jacks the ticket prices up. I'd rather pay less money and see one good band then pay more money to see one good band and two ****ty bands. And in most cases, its the ****ty bands boosting the price. :/
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Quote by SilentSpectacle
man oh man, is that a tour?

yeah you can find the dates here, and as earlier mentioned outbreak is playing which makes it even better.

http://www.trustkillshows.com/shows/search_shows.php?band_id=534483