These guys are from my hometown Grand Rapids, Michigan. I remember goin to see them at the local club, skelletones, all the time. now there signed to roadrunner, what do you guys think of them?
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

Great band, sick of hearing about them though. White Walls is about my favourite song, and of love and lunacy is my favourite album.
The Worst Is Yet To Come - Awesome Song To Play

We play the mains riffs to that and mix it with Forever and 94 Hours by AILD and add abit of Darkest Hour and bits and pieces from Caliban...Good fun lol
Yeah we play the worst is yet to come, where trying to get someone to play keys when we perform it though.
I lurve them. They do the whole aggressive-with-melody-and-a-presumably-but-not-definitely-classically-trained-backing-singer thing very well. Also, I love their use of repetitive background solo riffs (like is played as he sings "I looked away from your grace..." on Recovery). Good live act too.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
I love them! I missed them last month but hopefully will see them on the Strhess Tour with Shadows Falls.

My band is prolly going to cover To Live and Die By Fire. Awesome song.

People need to tab there songs more though.
not bad, but not great either...bland, generic, drop C metalcore. They do have a few catchy songs though.
Quote by Burning_Ruin
their good but nothin special

agreed. do put on a good show though.
Quote by dead_kennedy
"bliss" is unbelivably catchy.

Ya and around the breakdown to Cherished is soo catchy too, were its all like
more, more, more of you more of you.
I love this band so much, but I was so disappoited with the Serpent. The River Song is pretty catchy, I have to admit. And Avalanche is pretty sick. But otherwise, I was really let down.
i downloaded of love and lunacy a while ago, i did actually quite like one or two bits and pieces. but like everyones saying, its far from original.
they ve broken up now
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
does anyone know if the members of still remains have any new bands?
The choices i've made..
Will lead me to an EARLY FUCKING GRAVE
Quote by mitchusonfire
does anyone know if the members of still remains have any new bands?

i doubt they will say anything just yet as they only broke up a couple of months ago. but if they do i think i will only check out the singer and guitarists bands cos they were the main members

Quote by _bacon_

I never knew they broke up. I loved Of Love And Lunacy. Of course there were bits where it seemed generic, but then when the album shone it was phenomenal, and their synth lines were brilliant. They seemed just one well-produced album away from one of the best core records in a long time.

I don't know what they were smoking with The Serpent... Dire.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
Quote by TeenBite
I never knew they broke up. I loved Of Love And Lunacy. Of course there were bits where it seemed generic, but then when the album shone it was phenomenal, and their synth lines were brilliant. They seemed just one well-produced album away from one of the best core records in a long time.

I don't know what they were smoking with The Serpent... Dire.

the serpent is different cos the keyboard player on the 1st album left and i think he was the one who wanted them to be a metalcore-ish band. the serpent isnt bad, i think its more original then the 1st album which was great but seemed too generic at some points.

just found out the drummer,bassist and kerboardist left after the 1st album

Quote by _bacon_

just found these pics of the band

old still remains
Attachments:
281x211.jpg

Quote by _bacon_

and the recent still remains

if you see the fist music vid they did (worst is yet to come) and compare what they look like in it with the latest vid (dancing with the enemy). i know three of them werent on the 1st album but the rest of the band have changed their appearnace so much.
Attachments:
ImageHandler.jpg

Quote by _bacon_

Last edited by WARLOCK123 at Aug 28, 2008,
I like em, got into them after I saw them live at soundwave. I would have liked to see them again now that I'm actually familiar with the songs, oh well
My Gear:
Ashton AG131
Ashton GA10 (amp)
Marshall MG250DX (gasp, i know...)
Ibanez S470DXQM
EH Metal Muff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") ... he's gaining power
Quote by icyblue
I like em, got into them after I saw them live at soundwave. I would have liked to see them again now that I'm actually familiar with the songs, oh well

yeah it sucks i got into them and then 3 months later they broke up

Quote by _bacon_